[A/F]🌸𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎🌸

𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉
𝑰 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒆
𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

-𝓛𝓲𝓵𝓪 𝓘𝓴𝓮

~~~~~~~~~~¤☆▪︎☆¤~~~~~~~~~~

[Sequel of Fake Love]

Wooyoung's mind was a mess. He didn't know what to do. He has been like that ever since the day Seonghwa told him about his illness, which was 2 days ago.

It was his fault the boy he loved was suffering. The day where he asked Seonghwa if he could stay at his place, was the day he wanted to tell the older everything.

He didn't want to keep the older in the dark anymore so he was going to tell him about how he agreed to date him only because he didn't want to break his heart and how he fell for the older afterwards.

But now he ruined the chance to be with the older. It was all his fault and he didn't know what to do.

Wooyoung arrived at school and met up with San.

"How did it go?"

Wooyoung sighed.

"He found out about everything. I didn't get the chance to tell him I fell for him. I ruined everything. N-now I won't be able to t-tell him how I f-feel towards him."

"But you could talk to him. I know Hwa. He will forgive you."

"No San. It's not easy. He-"

Wooyoung took a deep breath, wiping the tears that unknowingly fell.

"He has hanahaki. And it's all my fault."

San looked at the younger with wide eyes, processing what he heard.

"S-Since when?"

"4 months."

His best friend had hanahaki for four months and he didn't know?

What kind of best friend was he?

"W-Where is he?"

"I don't know San. I-"

San looked at the younger firmly before taking his hand and pulling him to the older's class.

Luckily the teacher still hadn't arrived so they were able to get inside. They searched for the older but he wasn't there. But they did spot his friend, Hongjoong.

They ran to the older, who was reading a book.

"J-Joong?"

The older looked up but immediately looked back in his book, letting out a scoff.

"Joong, where is Hwa?"

"You are his best friend. You should know."

San let out a frustrated sigh as Wooyoung took an attempt to ask.

"Joong please, tell us where Hwa is?"

"And why should I? After everything you did you still expect him to talk to you?"

"Joongie please."

"He is where you forced him to be Wooyoung."

With that he returned back to his book, leaving the two friends in deep thoughts.