[A]🥀𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗🥀

𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒏
𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚, 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒅 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅
'𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏

~~//~~

𝑶𝒉, 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕

𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕
𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

-𝓕𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓮 𝓙

~~~~~~~~~~¤☆▪︎☆¤~~~~~~~~~~

-gore-
-characters' deaths-
-suicide-
-mental illness/disorder-

"Hwa, I'm sorry but I can't continue this. I honestly don't feel the same anymore."

"Baby please, we can work this out. Just give me some time to think."

"Seonghwa try to understand. I fell out of love. I don't love you anymore. There is nothing to work on Hwa. I love someone else."

"Woo baby. Please, don't leave me."

"Seonghwa stop. Your pleadings won't help. I already told you. I'm not happy in this relationship anymore. I love Yeojung. I'm sorry. You will find someone better than me."

"No one can be better than you Woo."

"I'm sorry Hwa."

Seonghwa fell on his knees, too weak to stand, as he watched the younger's figure fade away. He clenched his fists, struggling to control the anger that consumed every inch of his body.

"This is all this bitch's fault. I'm going to make him pay."

Seonghwa thought before standing up and aggressively wiping his tears away. He left the empty classroom that Wooyoung pulled him in earlier and went to the cafeteria where all of his friends were.

Including Yeojung.

Seonghwa smirked when he saw the boy, thinking about the things he would do to him. It was Yeojung's fault that his Wooyoung left him so he was going to make the boy pay.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Hwa."

"Yo what happened to you dude? Your eyes are red and puffy. Did you cry?"

"Pulled an all-nighter."

"For what?"

"Some work."

All the boys believed his lies. He was still part of the popular kids. He wasn't going to tell how he cried and begged a boy to stay with him.