[M/A]⚘𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚍⚘

𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌, 𝑰'𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕, 𝒏𝒐
𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓
𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒓𝒖𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅, 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅
𝒀𝒐𝒖, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒘𝒐-𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒑-𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆
𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰'𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐

-𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓵𝓪𝔀

~~~~~~~~~~¤☆▪︎☆¤~~~~~~~~~~

-Kinks-
-Gore-
-Mental illness/disorder-

-I don't usually ask this but I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you to listen to this song. It gives another vibe than just reading it like this. So please make sure you listen to the song-

Moans were the only thing he could hear throughout his boyfriend's silent apartment. This wasn't the first time nor the second.

He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists and walked out of the apartment the same way he came in, so that he wouldn't catch the couple's attention-not that they would even hear him. He then stormed off to his own house.

Wooyoung sighed and run a hand through his hair. He looked at the calendar and realised he had an appointment with his doctor. He didn't know why he had to visit that doctor once a week but he still did. Sighing once again, he went there.

"Good afternoon Wooyoung."

"Good afternoon doctor."

Wooyoung flashed the doctor a small smile before sitting down on the couch.

"How have you been?"

"I'm kind of down."

"Why don't you tell me how you are feeling huh?"

"I....I don't want to talk about it doctor."

"It's okay Wooyoung. Take your time."

After that session, Wooyoung went home. He didn't feel any better nor did the annoying feeling that had been bugging him go away. He sighed for the nth time as he let his body fall onto the bed, the sounds of moans he heard from earlier was replaying over and over in his mind. He smirked.

"Oh baby, you made a big mistake."

His smirk grew bigger as he thought of all the ways he could get revenge from the older.

"Woo, baby, are you home?"

The older opened the door and called out. He looked around the silent house before walking further inside.

"Why did he call me at this hour?"

He thought before going upstairs into Wooyoung's room. He quietly opened the door and the sight that was displayed in front of him instantly turned him on.

Wooyoung was laying on the bed, wearing a short red silk robe, red feathers decorating the bottom and the end of the sleeves. It was doing a poor job covering the younger's naked figure.

And the atmosphere was quite seductive with candles lighting up the almost dark room, making the ruby coloured wallpaper on the wall stand out and the light from the candles shining onto the younger with the red contrasting with it.