[M]🌺𝙲𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚑🌺

𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒕-𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓, 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉

𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕
𝑵𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚
𝑰𝒎𝒎𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓

-𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓐𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬

~~~~~~~~~~¤☆▪︎☆¤~~~~~~~~~~

[NOTE:
I sincerely apologise if the smut has many similarities with my other two. I'm not really good at that so it won't be 100% unique. I tried and will try my best, to change some part. My future smut oneshots will probably also have similarities so I apologise in advance. I also don't write intense or detailed one so if you are looking for those, I'm not the right person. Thank you for your understanding!!]

Wooyoung stared at his reflection in the mirror as he adjust the tie around his neck.

"Wooyoung, honey, are you ready? We have to leave in a few minutes."

The boy sighed before leaving his room and going downstairs where his parents and younger brother were.

They all got in car and drove to the church.

Wooyoung looked outside during the whole ride, not even bothering to include himself in the conversation that was happening.

It didn't take long for the vehicle to come to its stop. They all got out of the car and Wooyoung dragged his body inside.

If he was being honest, he hated being born in such a family. He didn't like being a Christian. And the fact that his father was a pastor didn't help it at all.

While growing up, Wooyoung was told of what he should do and what not. And he always listened to parents but when he became a teenager, everything changed. Seeing his friends going to parties, some having girlfriends or boyfriends, drinking, dancing and other things, he started thinking about why couldn't he do those things.

He once asked his mother but he never got a valid reason. It made him sad to see all of his friends going out to party and enjoying themselves while he stayed home with his mother pestering him to read the so called holy bible.

Being a Christian deprived him from many things. He couldn't drink, smoke, go to parties or even have a boyfriend. Yes, even though he was abide by rules and regulations, he figured out his sexuality and he turned out to be gay. One of the worst sin, according to his parents.

Wooyoung just wanted to be free from all those rules and regulations. He wanted to enjoy his life like other teenagers rather than staying home reading the bible.

The younger boy sighed once again as he took his seat. He looked around watching people who had their eyes close, singing when he met eyes with a rather gorgeous boy.

The male smirked, making Wooyoung blush. He quickly turned in front, focusing on whatever was happening.

Wooyoung couldn't concentrate on what his father was preaching about as his mind kept on drifting to the taller black haired guy.