[F]🖤𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙲𝚊𝚝🖤

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒂𝒕
𝑨 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒃𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖

-𝓣𝓾𝓻𝓫𝓸

~~~~~~~~~~¤☆▪︎☆¤~~~~~~~~~~

-Cross dressing-
-hybrid AU-

Wooyoung was finally going home. He had been in front of his computer for at least 10 hours now and his eyes hurt. He felt a wave of relief washed over him when it was time to leave.

The young male was turning round a corner when he saw a cute black cat beside a dumpster. He gently approached the cat so that he wouldn't scare it and bent down in front of it.

"Hi there~"

He chuckled when he saw the feline approaching him and rubbing its body against his leg.

"You are so cute~"

He squealed, rubbing the animal's back, making it mewl.

After a few minutes of playing around with the cat, Wooyoung stood up and was about to leave when he heard a small whine. He turned looking around, before his eyes fell on the feline.

"Am I imagining things?" He thought, shaking his head before leaving.

It been a few days now and Wooyoung would see the cute black cat at the same place everyday. As usual it was there yet again.

Wooyoung approached it and bent down infront of it before rubbing its back.

"Don't you have an owner little one?"

A small mewl came from it. He rubbed its back for a few more minutes before taking it in his arms.

"I'm going to adopt you."

He said happily to the cat before going home. On the way, he kept talking to the animal, thinking of a name to give it.

"Hmm? What should I call you little one?"

He mumbled to himself as he arrived home. He opened the door and walked inside, setting the cat down before closing the door again.

"OH I KNOW. SEONGHWA!"

He yelled, startling the feline who was getting used to the new surrounding.

"Let's wash you up." He said, taking Seonghwa in his arms again, going upstairs in the bathroom. He placed it on the floor, filling the bathtub with the right temperature of water. After it was done, he placed the animal in it, taking some shampoo and washing it.

"Now you are all clean."

He said as he dried the cat with a towel. Wooyoung brought his new pet to his room leaving it on his bed before going to the bathroom to take a bath.

After he was done, he got to his room when he realised the cat wasn't there.

"Oh my God, where did he go again?"