[A]🍁𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜🍁

𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒔, 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒔
𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝑰 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕
𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒔, 𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒔
𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑰'𝒎 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝑰 𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕

-𝓛𝓾𝓬𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓔𝓵𝓲

~~~~~~~~~~¤☆▪︎☆¤~~~~~~~~~~

-Depression-
-Character's death-

"What are you thinking?"

A soft but deep voice called from behind the black haired. He didn't turn around to see who it was since he knew it was a stranger. He just cracked a sad small smile, staring down at the reflection of the moon on the water, from the cliff he was sitting.

"Thinking about how messed up my life is. And you?"

The unknown boy took a seat besides him and stared at the twinkly water also.

"Parents."

He sighed. There was sadness in the tone of the unknown boy that the black haired could sense. It was so familiar to him. He could identify it even if it was little.

He turned to look at the stranger and he swore his heart skipped a beat. His beautiful silver hair was falling over his eyes. The black haired could see tears glistening at the corners of his eyes. He looked stunning under the moonlight.

The stranger turned also, now facing him. His eyes. It was the most beautiful things the other saw. The way it was twinkling, the emotions it held, it was gorgeous. He felt like he was looking at the galaxy.

"I'm Seonghwa."

"Wooyoung."

"Nice to meet you Wooyoung."

Seonghwa extended his hand. Wooyoung was a bit hesitant but he returned the gesture and shook Seonghwa's hand. When his hand touched the other, he felt electricity rushed through his whole body. The two went back to staring at the river that was running its course down the small cliff.

"So.....might tell me why your life is so messed up if you don't mind?"

The sudden question startled Wooyoung. No one ever asked him such question nor had he ever prepared to be asked such question.

Why was his life so messed up?

It's your own fault it's messed up, idiot. If you listened to us, the problems would've been gone by now. You still have time.

The voices.

It annoyed Wooyoung. It made him feel like shit. It made him feel useless. It made him feel worthless.

"Hey. Are you okay?"

The soft voice brought Wooyoung back to earth.

"Huh? Y-Yeah I'm fine. I'm sorry but I don't really want to talk about this for now."

"Ah I completely understand. It must be really bad since you came here."

"What do you mean?"

"You don't know?"