[F]🍯𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝🍯

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒅

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕, 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏' 𝒐𝒏 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏' 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕

-𝓓𝓸𝓳𝓪 𝓒𝓪𝓽

~~~~~~~~~~¤☆▪︎☆¤~~~~~~~~~~

-Slight smut-

"Baby~ that's the 3rd time this week." Wooyoung whined to his boyfriend through the phone.

"I know love. I'll be back at 6. If it takes longer I'll probably be back at 6:30. I promise."

"Fine."

He was angry that the older was coming home late tonight. He understood that the boy was working for them but that didn't mean he would forget about their anniversary and Wooyoung would still tolerate that.

He sighed and cut the call not even saying 'I love you' so that the older could know how upset he was.

He looked at the clock and it read '5:00' p.m. He sighed once again before he went to the kitchen. He thought that maybe Seonghwa would actually return home early on their anniversary so he was going to prepare their favourite dishes.

After he was done, he went upstairs and took a bath. Then he returned back down and took a seat on the couch, waiting for the older.

6:00

7:00

8:00

9:00

10:00

11:00

Wooyoung angrily got off the couch and was about to go upstairs when the front door opened.

"Woo..."

Seonghwa said when he saw the younger looking at him with anger and sadness in his eyes. He knew he fucked up.

"Baby, I'm sorry."

"No. Stop apologising. It won't be enough this time. YOU KNEW HOW SPECIAL TODAY IS. ESPECIALLY TO ME. BUT WORK IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME RIGHT?"

"Baby you know it's not true."

"WELL IT SEEMED TO BE SINCE YOU ARE ALWAYS AT WORK. IT'S ONLY WORK, WORK AND WORK. HAVE YOU EVER THINK OF ME?"

"Baby I'm so sorry. I tried my best to convince my boss. But he just shrugged me off and gave me more work."

"You always say that."

Seonghwa was really sorry. He tried asking his boss if he could leave early. He couldn't bare seeing his boyfriend like that. He approached the boy.

"Let me make it up to you baby."

"Ho-"

Wooyoung was cut off by Seonghwa's lips. He let out a low whine, knowing what was coming next. When Seonghwa pulled away, he pouted, trying to be angry at the older. Seonghwa chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Wooyoung's waist pulling him closer to him, till there was no space between them.

"Daddy will make it up to you in a special way baby boy."

He whispered in his ear before licking his neck and biting it. He heard Wooyoung whine and it was enough for him to take that as an approval.