[M/F]💦𝚂𝚎ñ𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚊💦

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔
𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆, 𝒍𝒂 𝒍𝒂 𝒍𝒂
'𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝒐𝒉

-𝓒𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓪 𝓒𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 &
𝓢𝓱𝓪𝔀𝓷 𝓜𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓼

~~~~~~~~~~¤☆▪︎☆¤~~~~~~~~~~

"FUCK!" Wooyoung moaned loudly, pleasure coursing through his body by every thrusts.

"Moan my name baby boy. Beg me."

The dominant whispered in an erotic way, making Wooyoung hard again. He arched his back, feeling his prostrate being abused but still felt pleasure. Sweats dripping on their skins, panting heavily but neither of the two wanted it to end.

Another thrust and Wooyoung came all over his stomach. The older continued on thrusting a few more times before he reached his climax and came inside the submissive.

He pulled out and lay down beside Wooyoung.

"Woo...."

"Yeah I know."

"I'm sorry."

Wooyoung got out of the bed, a pain shoot right from his lower back, making him wince in pain. He bit his bottom lip, letting the pain engulf his lower part. A few tears left his eyes before he bent down and picked his clothes up. He put them on and limped to the door.

"Woo....should I drop you home?"

"N-No it's fine. Beside your girlfriend will be home in a few minutes."

"You can't walk properly. Let me at least walk you to the bus stop."

"I'll be fine Hwa. I assure you."

A hesitant okay came from the older before Wooyoung left the room.

He limped out of the house and went to the bus stop. He sat on the bench, waiting for the bus to arrive but his mind drifted to the silver haired male.

He thought of the good time they had when they hung out. But with time, they drifted apart. From best friends that were inseparable to only fuck buddies. They became like that because of Seonghwa's so called girlfriend. Everything would have been fine  if that girl didn't get into the picture. Maybe, just maybe Wooyoung would have a chance to be with Seonghwa without hiding his feelings and emotions.

The bus arrived, snapping Wooyoung out of his thoughts. He got inside and it drove off.

The bus finally reached Wooyoung's destination. The pain eased a bit which made it easier for him to get off. He walked for a few minutes before standing in front of his doorstep. He rummage through his pocket to find his key but he didn't find it.

"Fuck. I think I dropped them at Seonghwa's house."

He honestly didn't want to go there so he decided to call the older and asked him if he could at least bring the key. He took out his phone and dialled Seonghwa's number. It rang three times before he answered. But he instantly regret doing so.