[F]🌹𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍🌹

𝑬𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎
𝑰 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕
𝑰𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏
𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅
𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅
𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅

-𝓡𝓸𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓡𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓫𝓸𝔂

~~~~~~~~~~¤☆▪︎☆¤~~~~~~~~~~

-Mpreg-

"Yeo can we go home?"

"We just got here Woo. Just enjoy yourself okay?"

"Okay fine."

Wooyoung left the couple and went to the bar taking a seat on one of the stool. He ordered a jigger of vodka. It didn't take long for him to get his drink. Wooyoung gulped down all the alcohol at once, letting the drink leave a burning sensation in his throat and chest.

"Hey beautiful."

He heard a deep voice beside him. He turned to his side to see one of the most handsome man he had ever laid eyes on. The guy had black hair that was slighted back. His sleeves were rolled up displaying the tattoos adorning his beautiful pale skin.

He didn't realise he was staring for too long. A soft chuckle brought him back to reality.

"Am I that handsome?"

The man asked, making Wooyoung blush in embarrassment.

"Here."

He said, pushing a shot glass to Wooyoung.

"N-No it-"

"It's fine. I'm offering."

Wooyoung muttered a small thank you before chugging his drink feeling the burning sensation once again.

"So what's your name beautiful?"

"Wooyoung."

"A beautiful name for a beautiful flower. I'm Seonghwa."

Wooyoung blushed at the compliment before whispering a small thank you, even though he knew the other wouldn't hear him over the loud music.

After a few shots, Wooyoung started feeling a bit dizzy and that was when he stopped so that he wouldn't lose control over himself. He slightly winced due to the headache he felt because of the loud music.

"Should we go to a more peaceful place beautiful?"

Seonghwa asked and Wooyoung quickly nodded, desperate to leave. Seonghwa guided Wooyoung upstairs and in one of the room.

"Is it okay here beautiful?"

"Yeah much better."

"So mind telling me why you came to this party? You don't look familiar to the surrounding."

"As pathetic and cliche as it may sound I just wanted to drown my pain and forget about it for a few hours."

"May I know the reason of your pain?"

"Well basically my boyfriend dumped, I lost my job, i lost my apartment and I'm currently living with my best friend."

"Who in the hell would dump someone as gorgeous as you?"