00:02

I almost forgot everyone else was still there....Watching.... "We still have some things to work out but other than that!" I smiled as everyone came over to us. Bryan put his arm on my shoulder and Tristan put his arm on my waist. "The real Dream LA boys are back together!" Tyler and Chris screamed together, making the rest of us laugh.

"So you guys are sure I can stay? I don't want to intrude." I said softly. "Of course we're sure!" Chris hissed in a funny way. "We love you! Your apart of our family." Mama Mel said. "And nothing can change that." Darius said cheekily. "Yeah b*tch! So get comfortable, your gonna be here for awhile." Dayne spat sweetily.

I couldn't help but laugh at Dayne's comment. Want a guy to be kind but straight up with you? What's up Dayne.
Want a goofy and hilarious boy to hang out with? Hey Darius! I want you to meet someone.
Now don't get me started on mama Mel! Now she's your mom away from home. She is the perfect person to cry on when your feeling horriable.

"Ok! Now, Dayne, Tristan show her where she's staying and then we'll have dinner and then we'll start our Tiktok lives. Miley you are of course able to join us." Mama Mel said. "Tonight's theme is disney princess and prince theme. If you'd like to, Heidi will bring you to a nice costume shop across the street called 'Costume's and Lot's' if you want." Tyler suggested.

"I don't have any money." I blushed. "No sweat babygirl, here." Bryan smiled before giving me two twenty dollar bills. "I-I can't do that. T-take it back. I'm already being a burden as it is." I shyly said before trying to give it back. "No hun, come on let us spoil you a little bit. It's been forever since we last saw you!" Chris pleaded, earning 'yeahs' and 'come on M!'

"I guess..." I trailed off. Everyone smiled. Am I really loved here?

"Come on, let's show you where your going to stay." Dayne grinned before softly taking my hand and walking down a hallway with Tristan trailing behind us. I like their home. It's nice and big for a house in LA.

We then entered a room after a couple twists and turns. "This is Tristan and mine's shared room which is now yours too." He piped up. But I only see two beds. A bunked bed actually. "T has the top bunk while I have the bottom. Until we can get you a bed you'll have to sleep in one of our beds." Dayne blushed a deep red.

Tristan and I blushed too. Tristan has been very quiet since he told me he missed me. I don't think I wanna share a bed with Tristan. "Dayne...Wanna bunk with me?"