00:03

"Sure sis!" Dayne blushed. "So are you gonna join us tonight for our lives?" He questioned. "Yeah, I am." I smiled. "Good. Come on, dinner's ready." Tristan said flatly before leaving. "He know's that I'm the one that should be acting like that, right?" I asked Dayne.

"Yes I do babe, and I'm sorry for middle school but things are gonna be a little bit weird for awhile." You have no idea. "Well if he wants to be a brat, i'll give him one. And I have no problem doing just that." I spat and crossed my arms. "Look I love you, but this....Is not the way." Dayne said, before uncrossing my arms.

"Tell him that, Day. It's gonna be so hard." I stated out. "Facts." He agreed. "Come on let's eat." He said before  taking my hand and walking us out of the room. See? Kind but straight up with you. That's Dayne alright.

During dinner:

"This is delicous mama Mel. This is much better than having to take food out of my hair and being forced to eat it." I murmured the last sentance for only me to hear, but Tristan looked at me with frustration and threw his fork on his plate before slouching back on his plate.

"Are you done with your plate Tristan? Or do you have left overs?" I spat before getting up and going outside and walking to my car. Bryan, Chris, Darius, Tyler, and Heidi ran out of the house.

"Miley! Where are you going?!" Heidi yelled to me. "To blow off some steam!" I yelled back, feeling tears well up in my eyes. "Baby girl, come back. Let's talk about this." I heard Bryan say from behind me. Making me notice they were all behind me.

Bryan's Pov:

When Miley turned around, my heart ached. Her eyes were watering and her bottom lip started to tremble. We were like siblings in 6th,7th and 8th grade. So to see her like this hurts my heart.

"Are ya'll coming with me or not?" She said with anger. We didn't answer, we just nodded and started to follow her.
And when we got to her car our eyes widened.

"Damn girl!" Tyler said. "Where the hell did you get that?!" Chris exclaimed. "What he said!" Darius pointed to Chris. "From a friend. Get in. Or go back to the house." M slightly barked before getting in the car. I feel so bad, for what happened all those years ago.

We all got in and boy was I impressed.  They're was a candy bar in the back that Chris and Darius instantly took over. Three little T.V's in the back. And an expresso machine in the front and back seats.

Damn....