00:06

(Heidi and Dayne up there)
"Drake, why are you here?" I asked with venom. "What? I can't come to L.A And see my girl?" Betch! "We've talked about this, I'm not your girlfriend anymore. That was a forced relationship, you and I had. But it's done now. So I suggest you leave before I kick your sorry butt." I barked.

"I don't think so Mil-" He didn't get to finish because I punched him right square in the nose, making him fall to the ground, clutching his nose. "Baby girl! Why did you do that!?" Bryan asked with shock. "Trust me, that's the first time I put damage on him, he deserved it."

"You broke my nose!" Drake yelled. "And you broke my arms, legs, neck, and gave me brain damage that I almost didn't survive from!" I yelled back. "W-what are you talking about?" Chris asked. I didn't answer. Sh*t! "What are you talking about!?" Tyler said raising his voice.

"It doesn't matter Tyler! Things have changed way more than you all could imagine. End of story!"

Heidi's pov:

Miley...We ruined her...Most of her...I don't know what to do about it. None of us do. Damn it Tristan! Look what you did!....Look at what we all did. "It doesn't matter Tyler! Things have changed way more than you all could imagine. End of story!"

"It does matter love. What happens to you, happens to us. We care for you. Just like we cared for you in middle school." I said. "That's just bullsh*t! You guys barely supported me. I had all of your backs, but none of you could give two sh*ts if I was slapped or punched, or sexualy touched in the hallway! Aahh!" She screamed before storming off. "I'm sorry guys, but she's been through alot, since the school incident." Bailey said before sprinting out in her direction I'm guessing.

"Guys, we really messed up." Darius said. "Yes, yes we did." Chris confessed. "We need to make things right with her." Bryan budded in. "And how do you expect we do that?! The girl literaly hates us!" Darius said with frustration.

"Guys, once you think about it, Miley isn't a little girl anymore...She's 17 now. She's changed. We don't know anything about her like we used to." I said. "Well, we know she likes to see people dance when she's stressed. When we were younger she just enjoyed blowing things up. (literally)" Tyler commented.

Bailey came back with an excited expression on his face. "You might want to see this, Miley is mad! And when she's mad she-" Bryan, Chris, and I didn't even let him finish before sprinting down the way Miley went. As her 3/4 best friends, we new something bad was gonna happen, well that's what we thought.....
(Cliff hanger Betches!)
Love you though