0:11

"Tiana is who I look up to. So, that's who I want to be tonight." I said grabbing my arm. "Well then, let's start looking!" 'Max' said and clapped his hands together before turning around and going to the back of the store which we followed.

An hour later..

I was in the big dressing room with 3 body lengthed mirrors, trying to tighten this green dress's laces in the back but I couldn't. I turned my neck to the curtain so I could call Chris to help me but Zac came in. I turned around, watched him in the mirror, and stayed silent.

"You know the story of the itsy bitsy spider and the water spout..." He trailed off and grabbed my waist a little firmly where my scars were, making me wince. "The spider keeps crawling up the spout till it gets to the top."

"What's your point 'Max'." I spat shortly. His hands started to go under the dress I was wearing. "Your the spider Miley, and your close to the top. But if you fail this mission...don't forget that the storm is coming." I turned around, our noses touching.

"Your forgeting that I'm not just a spider, i'm the widow. I don't get stuck in the spout, I make the spout." I snapped a little. He spun me around by my hips. "You might be one of the most dangerous in the world but your forgetting!" He mimicked and put his hand on my thigh where my zapper button was.

"Everyone, has something that breaks them." He threatend. I chuckled bitterly. "How are you going to break something that's already shattered?" I hissed. "We're the malitia Miley. We find a way." He pushed the button that electricuted my heart. I winced a tiny bit, but didn't make a sound.

"And your our weapon, we built the outside but don't forget, we can tear down the inside too." A tear slid down my face but that was it. "Your time is running out. You don't want end up like poor old Liam now do you?"

"He slipped on a frozen pond!" I affended. "AND WHO'S FAULT WAS THAT!?" He snapped. My heart was hurting emotionally and my eyes clouding with tears. "Oh you want to feel emotion? Poor little Miley...." He trailed off mimickly making me slouch.

"Well guess what? You don't get to have emotions, you get to act, do your mission, then go to the repair, and then repeat. That's it!" He sparked and yanked my hair back so I would stand up straight. "But Bryan a-and Chris and T-Trist-"

"You really think they care about you? And Tristan? You've go to be joking." He laughed. He's right...It's only been a day. "Miley! We got to go soon!" Zac's and mine's head looked to where Bryan yelled. "I'll tell you what." He said grabbing my cheeks and turned my head to face him.

"Any guy that says he cares about you beyond f*cking you, is full of sh*t." He sparked. "No emotion...No love." He said pressing my buttons...Literally.

Acting mode:

Agent Z gave me a green dress for tonight. "Your running out of time. Get it done." He demanded. "Yes boss."

Tristan's Pov: