00:04

Bryan's pov:

As Miley drove, it was pretty quiet. Besides from Darius and Chris fighting on who's gonna eat the last sourpatch. (This is how they were in the car)
Top
Miley, And Bryan
Heidi and Tyler
Chris and Darius

"Eat all of my skittles and your asking for it Chris!" Miley piped up. I looked back at Chris seeing him slowly putting a skittle in his mouth. I laughed. "Want a drink?" M asked us. "I do!" Darius screamed. "Me too." Heidi and I both said at the same time.

"Ok what you want? My treat." Miley was always such a caring person. "Hot chocolate with whip cream....Ooh and sprinkles!" Darius sparked. Heidi and Miley just laughed while Chris and Tyler's eyes widened. "All that sugar is gonna rot your teeth D." Heidi said.

"I want a nice pink passion frappicino please." Heidi asked. "What do you want Bry-bry?" She asked. "I don't know." She gave me the look that said 'don't sweat, i got you.'

"Hey siri." Miles said. "What's up, Miley?" Siri answered. "Make me a pink passion frap, a hot coco with sprinkles and extra whip, no walnuts. You sure you don't want anything Chris, Tyler?"

"I guess I can have a German chocolate frap." Tye said. "And a German chocolate." She added. "Ok Miley, anything else?" Siri asked. "Yeah, a nice gummy worm slushy, and 2 specials."

5 minutes later.

A mechanical hand comes down from the ceiling with our drinks?! The hand  puts the drinks on a little train and goes back to the ceiling. The train then starts to drive down little train tracks and stopped until everyone got their drinks except Miley and I. "Sorry B, ours takes a little bit longer then the others. Chris how's that gummy worm slushie even though you didn't ask for it?"

"It's pretty great M! This is an amazing car." Everyone else all agreed too. "If you think that's cool watch this."

Miley's pov:

I quickly took my hands of the steering wheel, making Bryan's eyes widen. "MILEY! PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE WHEEL!" I laughed. "Bryan, look! It can drive it's self." Heidi said. "I don't like it." Bryan said in weird but funny making me laugh so hard.

(Miley looks like this)

(go follow her on tiktok at karmab

(go follow her on tiktok at karmab.vibinalot) :)

Our milkshake specials came and boy did Bryan look like he was excited. "Here you go Mr. Williams." His eyes widened when he saw the milkshake special.

"Mouse milkshake with carmel shreds on top, shook not sterd

"Mouse milkshake with carmel shreds on top, shook not sterd..." Just the way Tristan likes it... "So....Where we going?" Darius asked. "The only place I go to blow off steam..." Lie. "It's my only safe place." Lie. Tristan's my safe place.

True...