00:12

Tristan's pov:
I suck... Poor Miley. So...Innocent. I hate what we did to her...What I did to her....She's still sweet. But now she's also spunky as hell. I rubbed мy face as Dayne & Mama Mel lectured me about what happened when we we're in Middle school, of what I shouldn't have done..I get that now thank you.

We then heard the front door open. Their home! I ran to the door but it was everybody but Miley, Bryan and Chris. "Where's Miley and Bryan?" Dayne wondered. "Hmph! Nice to know I'm loved." Chris said affended. Bryan and Chris were sitting on the stairs with Miley laying on both of their laps and was playing with Bryan's hair.

She looked at me with barely any emotion before getting up. "I get that my car was kinda slow but hey I gotta treat my baby with love." She said. "How did you get here so fast?" Dayne asked. "We took my quads." She said, pointing outside the window.

Everyone except the trio looked outside. Damn! Those look badass! Wish there was a yellow one though. "I do have a yellow one Blane, her name is sweet thang." Did I really say that out loud?

"Well, lives start in 10 minutes. Get dressed people come on!" Everybody scampered to their rooms but mama Mel held Miley back. "Miley baby, are you ok?" I heard behind me. "Yes mama...It's just a little hard...That's all." I shook it off and walked away to get dressed...who am I gonna be.......i'm being prince Navine.

Author's pov:

Oh sh*t.