00:09

I climbed onto Mr. Boss and waited for the guys to climb on Brat & Kiss so we could go. Bryan shook off the shock on his face and climbed onto Kiss and so did Chris who said. "A man could get used to this."

"Well to bad, cause you don't know when your going to be back on my little kicker." I smirked and saw Bryan put on the blue & gold helmet. "Forget you Miley!" Chris chuckled and started to put the green & purple helmet on. "Are these your only quads M?" Bryan asked and looked at me.

I scoffed. "Of course not! I got Babe, Boo, Pop, Spark, Mix & Twist, and-" I said while putting on my own Red & Black helmet on. I stopped when their jaws dropped to the floor making me laugh. "Send me the address Bryan." I smirked and put my awesome looking  leather Jacket.

He gave me a nod and smiled. Such sweet guys...I'm gonna have to talk to him. This is gonna get hard. He sent me the address, knowing that I wouldn't change my phone...Ever. "Mr. Boss!" I said in a calling purr kind of way.

I almost forgot how much this red baby of mine love's the way I call him that. His black lines and lights lit up and gave me a little vroom vroom. "To kenzie maple nut drive 14666th street." I smirked having a feeling my eyes were turning a dark kind of red. Which means badass. Don't ask.

I tried to shake it off just once but then again, I did love the feeling. In a minute, I grasped onto the handles of Mr. Boss. "Follow me." I said, My voice came out a little bit raspier then before. I backed up and let Mr. Boss do the rest.

36 Minutes later.

I jumped off Mr. Boss and looked at the store everybody called. 'Costume's and Lot's'. I grab Chris & Bryan's hand before walking into the thrift store. "Yo Max!" Bryan sparked. A boy around the age of ①⑦ popped his head around the corner.

 A boy around the age of ①⑦ popped his head around the corner

Oh no....That's not Max...That's my Boss...Well...One of them atleast...