00:17

"Watch yourself!" He barked in my ear. "Jeez Zac! It's only been a day and your already threatening me and checking in on me! Was it really neccessary to have Bailey check on me!?" I sparked and plopped on a chair while rolling up my pants, since blood was starting to stain my sweatpants.

"Yes it was neccessary little bot! He was making sure you stayed in line." I rolled my eyes. "Your acting like I ruin everything." I chuckled bitterly. "You may not ruin everything but you do get people hurt. Your dangerous because of who you are. Because of what you are. After your last mission stunt! Your going to soft."

"What if....That's a good thing." I said softly. "Don't even think about backing out Miley, you signed yourself to us. Don't forget that." I rolled my eyes. "I was 14." I said. "You were old enough to make big girl choices." He hissed. I sighed while cleaning up wounds. After I did, I grabbed a scarf of mine and shoved it in my mouth before grabbing the injection stick.

"Remember Miley, be the most powerful thing in the room or your nothing." No tears Miley, no tears. "I am someone." I said quietly. "Who exactly, who are you?" I stayed quiet. "That is exactly what I thought. You are what I want. That's it." I closed my eyes so tight that I wish I would go numb.

I forced the injection into my leg, making me scream into the scarf. My emotions are controlled but not phsically... Well, atleast not all the way. I took it out and pulled my sweats up before I moved it up to my hip. I jabbed it into my hip probably to hard because I screamed bloody murder and fell to the ground. Sh*t, girl shut up!

3rd person:

"Guys, why did Miley look like she was in pain?" Tyler asked worriedly. All of them were scared and confused for the girl that ran up the stairs not just minutes but seconds ago. "D-did I do something?" Tristan asked them. "It didn't look like you did T. She looked like she was having fun just like the rest of us." Dayne said truthfully.

"Now that I think about it. She has been giving off a really weird vibe, ever since we came from the costume store." Bryan sparked with a bit of suspicousness. "Guys, We know M from middle school....But we don't know Miley now. And that worries me." Heidi said while wiping off her lipstick.

Tristan however, stayed quite, he was feeling like something bad was gonna happen. And in a way, it was true. Just then, a loud yell was heard and then a thump. The LA boys no longer was in the ball room... they were running up the stairs.. and the sight wasn't pretty.