00:15

I looked at Tristan as we met eyes. We haven't talked since I hugged him. "M, of you fight the system, you know what happeneds." Mark said in my earpiece. Before the lives started, I took the chance to turn on my invisable earpiece that was...... already attached to my ear.

I turned a little to the side to look less suspicious. "Mark, you know I can't be one with the system forever." I lightly chuckled. "Miley this is serious. Fighting against the system is not only  electricuting your heart, but it's also adding preasure on the scars and bruises that are on your body! To much pressure and you'll start bleeding."

"Markus, I know what I got myself into from the start. But I am not gonna be their 'good girl' forever." I said quietly. "M, I get how your feeling. But maybe you can't win this time." I straightend up. "Don't estimate my power." He sighed. "Ok Miley."

I turned to Tristan and took my hand off the earpiece. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah, just a little ringing in my ear." He smiled. Since our song is so upbeat, We decided to change it to Once upon a time. "I'm warning you Miley, this is bad." I ignored Mark's voice and smiled at Tristan. He gave me his hand before bringing us to the middle of the room.

"Miley, why don't you sing the song? We know how much you loved sing." Mama Mel suggested. "Eh, I kinda gave up on that dream." Half lie, half true. The music started and we then started. I'm allowed to dance, Just not with emotion. Ah screw it.

With just a real smile, it stung my heart. While dancing I could feel things starting to hurt. But I just kept a smile on my face. "Miley, stop it! One spin and you'll start bleading." The song was about to end and Tristan gave me a look. Dear Atlanta. He spun me. I laughed and smiled and kissed his cheek.

Big electric shock that went to my heart made me want to cry. I felt blood ride down my skin. Time to go. "I got to go." I said and held my side before I ran up the stairs. My heel fell off. What the hel- "Girl- your Tiana tonight, not Cinderella." I  turned to Darius with seriousness. "Are you alright Miles?" Heidi asked. I slightly nodded before going back upstairs.