00:14

Darius pov:

Uh-oh. Everyone looked up at the staircase to see Miley in a very beautiful green dress. Tristan said he was going to be Prince Navine. And since Miley's wearing a green dress and a crown like from the princess and the frog....Doesn't that mean she's-

"Tiana?" Tristan said. Miley didn't look all that happy. Infact, she gave Tristan the stink eye. "Miley! You look so pretty." Mama Mel complimented her. She stopped giving him the stink eye and gave a small smile to mama. "Thank you."

Mama Mel was Tinkerbell for the lives which was super cute on her. I couldn't blame Miley's attitude for the matching outfits though. She probably would have thought it was cute if she was matched with someone else. But I really hope she doesn't get mad at me, cause this was my idea.

I just wanted them to get along and hope they would like it. But I obviously forgot it was Tristan and Miley I was thinking about. I guess my face was showing fear cause T said...

Miley's pov:

"I-it was my idea Miley." I looked up at Tristan. My face showed stone coldness but my heart was melting with fire. I mean can you blame me? I had a crush on the boy from 8 to 14 years old. Ever since the sweet boy saved me from dying a couple of times.

Well that escalated quickly! I know what want me to do 'Forgive him! Forgive him!'  Betch! I-  You know what......I'll give him A chance. I looked at him in the eyes before looking at everyone else. They all were waiting for my reaction.

I took once step torwards Tristan. He flinched back. "M-miley." Dayne stuttered. This is gonna hurt. I then hugged him which made my heart sting...Literally! I was going against orders. I was fighting against the system. And for the consequence because of that, they electrecuted my heart.

You might of heard of a militia, but you never heard of this kind of militia. These people are very twisted, and cruel. And it's my fault they did this to me. He flinched before hugging back. These moments I have with them all is the reason why they can never know what's happened to me.

I smiled at him before pulling away. I couldn't help but go back to having no emotion. It was hurting my heart to much to not obey. This is why I can't go out with this plan. "Now! Lives." I said. They all smiled and nodded before going to their seats and taking their phones out.

I took mine out and started it. Within seconds, 3,000 people entered the live. "Hey guys! It's your girl M.C! How ya'll doing?" I smiled into the camera. Dayne & Tristan started to laugh. "M.C, really?" Dayne asked. I pouted. "Well it got Charlie D'amelio & Jason Derulo to follow and come to the live." I affended.

"WHAT! LET ME SEEEE!" Chris sparked before running over to my live. "Guys! It's true! They did!" I laughed before looking back at my life. "Billie, Dixie and Noah Beck joined too." I said. Everyone scurried over and saw all their names. "Wha?! How!?!" Tristan asked.

"Don't be silly guys, JB didn't even come in yet." All their eyes widened. "JUSTIN BIEBER!?!!!?!!!??!?" They all screeched. "Well duh, he's like an older brother to me. Hey, can ya'll say hi to the Dream LA. boy's?" They all of course did, making Heidi faint, Chris started to cry, and the rest of them rambling on and on about 'is this real?' 'Charlie, Dixie, Billie, and Noah Beck knows I exist!?!?!?'

After everybody calmed down a bit before going back to their lives. We turned on some music and just talked with our fans."Miley? Are you like famous or something?" Bryan asked. "Yup! I've known these guys for years personally. I also know Ari, and Selena. I don't mean to brag but if it wasn't for me, none of them would be famous. Plus, I have over 6B followers on here, 4B on Instagram, and 100m on Youtube." All their jaws dropped. What I was saying was true

"Guys, let's dance!" Heidi squealed before turning her live outwards so they could see the rest of us. I did the same and so did everyone else. Mama Mel changed the music to Aurora's song before Heidi and Dayne started to dance. It was very nice.

All of us then danced to the songs our characters. Since there was only two of us girls we decided to be nice and danced with them. There was one song left. The princess and the frog...