00:08

I said bye to Bailey and walked to my car with Heidi and the boys behind me. I'm starting to have doubts about this....But I know what will happen if I don't. My thoughts were cut short when Tyler said. "So Miles, who are you gonna be?" What?

"For the disney live...." Chris said for me to understand. Oohh! "It's a surprise. My car will take everyone home, except Bryan and Heidi." Those two started to complain like the two babies they are. "Whhyyyyy!!!???" Bryan complained.

"My feet hurtttttt!" Heidi whined. "Ha! Better luck next time guys." Chris chuckled and bumped into Bryan on purpose. "Yeah, better luck next time...For you!" I chuckled mockingly. "What!" He screeched.

"Your with me and Bryan, Heidi gets to go home since you want to be a buttnugget!" I laughed and crossed my arms. Everyone else laughed too except Chris. I stopped laughing. "Anyone else?" I jokingly threatend and raised an eyebrow. Everyone looked at each other and started saying excuses.

"That's what I thought." I smiled. "Evie." I smirked. My car automatically turned on. "You might want to get behind me." I warned. They didn't have to be asked twice either. "Front and center." I called. My car started to come at me full speed, just like batman's car.

"MILEY! GET OUT THE WAY!" Bryan yelled. Everyone behind me ran away. "Relax, I got this." I said calmly and looked at me nails casually. "YOU CRAZY BOOGER! RUN!" Darius screeched. But I didn't listen, I just stayed where I was.

The car soon came as close as it could before stopping. "Yes. Miley?" My car answered. "Take my associates to their house." I demanded while looking back at the people that used to call my friends. They all went into to my car and drove off. "Miley! The store is 4 miles away! We're gonna have to walkkkk." Chris whined and started to lean on Bryan.

"Yeahhh!" Bryan groaned. "That's obviously a Williams thing." I rolled my eyes. Where do you think they got it from? Santa? "And you guys should remember who your with. When Miley Arden's in town..." I trailed off. "She shows you how to get around." Bryan & Chris laughed.

"Atta boys!" I praised. "Turn around so I can work my magic." I said and they did. I took one of my boot laces off and wrapped it around my ear like an earpeace. Which it was. "Mark, bring me Brat & Kiss." 10 Seconds tops, Brat and Kiss were parked in front of me.

" 10 Seconds tops, Brat and Kiss were parked in front of me

(Kiss is Blue & Green is Brat) We name our cars. Especially our quads. ;) "Anything else M?" Mark asked. " I want....Mr. Boss." I could feel him smirk on the other end of the wire. 5 seconds later he was parked in the middle of Brat & Kiss. "M, you know you have only so much time." Mark reminded. "I know...Have I ever failed?" I smiled and kissed Mr. Boss.

He laughed. "Never. Gotta get back to work...Bye." I said bye back and put my lace back on. "Ok boys! Meet my quads!" They turned around and their baby eyes turned into the size of golfballs. "How did you?- Where did you?" Chris tried to talk. "You really think that King was my only sweet ride?" I chuckled and crossed my arms.

"I'm glad i'm here now." Chris said happily. "This precious to my right is your babe for the night Bryan. Meet Kiss. This is my blue night drive quad. So treat her well." I said tossing him the keys. He grabbed them from the air but was still amazed by what was in front of him.

"Now Chris. This green little monster is Brat. The reason why she was named brat, is because she has a little kick when you turn right or left. Don't worry, she's a good girl when she wants to be." I smiled and tossed him the keys that had a Tinkerbell keychain.

"As for me, I'm riding Mr.Boss." I said presenting him.

"Out of all of my quads

"Out of all of my quads. He's well....The boss. No one gets to ride him because he kind of doesn't like being drove by anyone else. Wanna drive him? Be my guest! Let's just say...when people ride him bad things happen. Let's get going!"