00:05

Miley's pov

Even though I was smiling and laughing in the car, my heart still hurt. I don't want to do this to them, I really don't, but it's just what I have to do. You might be asking 'what does she have to do' and 'what is she going to do to the boys' Well, let me tell you something....closer....Closer.....IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUISNESS! Plus you'll find out soon enough because of how nosy you are!

Chris pov:
Miley has changed a lot, not in just appearence, but in the way she carries herself. Maybe things would of been different if we didn't support what we did in school. I feel guilty and I can tell everyone else does too. Mama Mel, and Dayne stayed behind to talk to Tristan and calm down.

But most of us came out here to get Miley because she's kind of a hothead and does stupid random sh*t when she's mad. At least, that's what she used to do.

When she stopped the car, we were in front of a dance school called 'Bailey's school of choreography' We got out of the car and walked inside, following Miley's lead. "I didn't know there was a dance school so close to us." Tyler stated.

"There's a lot of things you don't know." Miley said, confusing me. I'm sure I answer for everyone when I say that Miley has been so confusing ever since she came to our door step.

Miley's pov:

"Hey Bailey!" I waved to him.

"Hey M! How you doing babe?" He asked

"Hey M! How you doing babe?" He asked. "I'm doing good, how's buisness?" I asked. "Good, good. Still making a million a month. You know, the usual." Bail said casually. "The usual?! Bro, that's more than we all make off of Tiktok combined 5 years all together!" Darius sparked. The others nodded in agreement.

"Pftt! Charlie would say otherwise.." I said. All their eyes widened making me laugh. "YOU KNOW CHARLIE D'AMELIO!?!?" Chris yelled at me. "Of course we do! I even have her phone number and Dixie's. Their like sisters to us." I said, making all their jaws drop, except Bryan, who was killing Bailey with his eyes.

"Ok guys, this is Bailey Smith, surely you remember him..." Everyone confused. Jesus! These boys never catch on. "Oh come on! Guys it's Bailey. We used to call him BB in the house!" I said before booping his nose.  "I still don't like that." He said trying to swat my hand away.

"Wait. Bailey Smith?! As in Bailey Copper Smith?!!?" Chris asked in disbelief. I nodded. "No, no, no ,no, no, no, no. That can't be true. Sure Bailey was the lead of the basketball team, but he had shaggy hair, and he was kinda skinny. Now he's just-" Chris said but interuppted.

"Hot and fit? Oh I know. And damn." I joked around, smacking Bails a*s making him chuckle. "OK! E-ehough of that!" Bryan said before walking in the middle of us....Someone's on their man period...

"So Miley, did you come to dance?" Bay asked. "Miley, dance? Of course she can't dance! She never knew how." I spun around in a somehow cool kind of way to see...Him.

Who do you think it is? Tristan, or someone else? (;  Do you want to be in the story? If so, just name, age. That's it!