𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Jisung panicked as he ran out of Jaemin's house about five minutes after him, having sat there for a brief moment to think long and hard about where this had all gone so wrong. His long legs took him straight to Renjun's door, and he didn't hesitate to knock upon it even as a stranger.

His breathing was off, ragged from stress and running. Not a minute later did the full thing swing open and produce a teenager that was definitely not Huang Renjun.

"Well hello, Gorgeous. What's a pretty face like yours doing at my oblivious cousin's house?" The raven haired male asked casually, leaning against the frame and almost appearing happy that someone new had popped up in his life.

"Oh, um," Jisung stumbled out his words, flustered from the bold confidence this boy radiated as well as the fact that his friend was somewhere inside right now, risking his love. "I'm Park Jisung. You wouldn't know me, but Na Jaemin came through here earlier, right?"

The other gave him a scrutinising look, narrowing his eyes and cocking his head to the side. "Hey, I recognise you."

"What?"

"You're that guy who bumped into me at the convenience store a while ago, right?"

What the fuck? Can't he see how much of a rush I'm in?! "Maybe. I don't know, and it's not important right now. Did Jaemin come by?"

"Yes."

"Oh.....Well, then can I come through? I need to stop him-"

"From what, Park Jisung? What has that idiot done this time?"

Ugh, I'll strangle this guy, "I tried to give him advice, but he took it all way too fast. He's up there confessing to Renjun right now, and-" he paused, frowning, "Wait, who are you? His brother?"

"Cousin, actually. I just said that. My name's Chenle."

"Then can you go up there and-"

"No. I've actually been waiting for this to happen, if I'm honest." The shorter boy took Jisung's hand and guided him out of the house doorway and onto the front steps where they then sat. The door shut behind them, and the blonde was freaking out on the inside.

"Why?"

Chenle shrugged, "Because it's sad, isn't it? Jaemin's been pouring his heart out to my oblivious relative his whole life, and Renjun's in love with  someone else."

"He is? Then we have to go and stop this!"

"Jisung, no. They need to stop this. The whole triangle is ugly and misshapen. They all seem to like each other without reciprocating one another's feelings. When Renjun rejects Jaem, maybe that will let him move on, y'know?"