𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Dear Jaemin and Renjun - my boys,

I'm not entirely sure why I decided to write this...in fact, it was a spur of the moment idea that I'm somewhat questioning now. I probably won't even give this to you...and if you get it, I'm probably not to blame for that.

You see, I was cleaning up my room again, as I always do, but this time because it's my last night here. My last chance to use this desk. I found the whole stack of letters that Junnie wrote for me all through high school, the ones I always thought I'd discard once I rejected the author, but....I guess not. I read them all again and again, since your handwriting is gorgeous, Love. They motivated me to try it myself, and this is the product of such a strange desire.

Anyway, I suppose the main purpose of this letter is to tell you both how much I adore you. Right now, I can't ever see an end to what we have....though I can't be certain that when you read this, something hasn't happened. Hopefully not.
My room is so empty now, yet it's not as though it had much decor to begin with. It's just....different. I am too wound up and hyper at this ungodly hour of three a.m to sleep all because we're about to start a new chapter of our lives together.

Moving in with both of you sounds like a crazy dream, or a nightmare in disguise. I guess only time will truly tell. I hope you both have big fluffy blankets to cuddle under with me, we're expecting a devilish winter.

Donghyuck and Mark are moving off to America or something for a year to 'find themselves' whatever that means, which is mostly why I agreed to leave home. Mum doesn't want me to be a hermit, so she essentially kicked me out. You're both it for me.

If I was able to attach kisses to this stupid piece of paper, you know I would. I can never get enough of your touches no matter what form they come in. Regardless, I'm not able to create such a miracle, so I hope these written actions speak somewhat louder.

   xoxo

Like I said, if you've gotten your hands on this, the likelihood that I was around to let you is slim, so however you did, I apologise that my literary skills don't match those of Renjun's. I'm also going to thank you both for educating me on more than just physical attraction, and for accepting what I was and who I had no choice but to be.

In so many words, thanks for loving me as much as I love you. I wrote this letter to you to tell you both that.

*insert all my affection*
-Jeno

─────── • ❥ • ───────

~The End~