𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Fluff for my lovelies~

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Suspended.

Jaemin and Donghyuck had been suspended due to 'breaking school policies', 'harming another student' and Jaemin's was slightly longer as he gave Hyuck a minor concussion. These were terms that Renjun and Jeno tried to discourage from the teachers, tried to convince them of otherwise.

It didn't work at all, and so the older two boys were left feeling somewhat guilty for something they couldn't control. Renjun couldn't possibly have known Donghyuck would run at the other like that, and Jeno had no possible way of defending Jaemin, even if he wanted to.

So as the blue-haired boy lay flat on his back in his room, moping over the injustice of it all, the sound of the front door downstairs opening and his mother's voice talking to someone surprised him. He sat up, looking towards his bedroom door as though he could see right through it.

I thought Mum said I couldn't have people over....he thought, playing with his long white sleeves worriedly. What if it's some sort of asshole wanting to talk sense into me?

Though it was nothing of the sort. The wooden frame slid open, producing a tall blonde with a cheeky smile and snide look.

"Jisung?"

"Well, well, well. Nana has become a badass, huh?"

The older groaned, flopping back down onto his pillow and covering his face with his forearms. "Tell me about it. I've been under house arrest for three days already."

"I know. I've been chipping away at your mother's conscience this whole time. She finally agreed to let me come over for some 'beneficial company'. If you want a lecture on your stupidity," he wriggled his eyebrows, "I'll give one. But I think you're already depressed enough as it is."

Jaemin sighed deeply, looking back over at him and shrugging. "Why'd you want to see me?"

Jisung let the door click shut behind him while releasing a quick yawn. Then, trailing over to the bed, he sat down by the bluette and perched his hand on the other's thigh. "I felt bad. I don't even know why."

Jaemin sat up again, leaning back on his palms and sporting this ambiguous look that could've meant anything. "This feels like deja vu, doesn't it? You were always the one I went to for a rant or needing someone to listen to me."

The blonde couldn't suppress the adorable smile that edged across his cheeks. "I was. But then you found Renjun...."

Oh yeah. I sort of abandoned him, didn't I? "Sorry. That was a bit harsh on you, when you were so....."

"So alone? So bullied? Yeah, it was pretty mean," Jisung agreed, but he didn't sound so bitter about it anymore. There was once a time when he thought about kicking Jaemin every night, but never ended up achieving that. Now, after brewing over it for so long, he was at peace with his little past, and Jaemin was back.