𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Jeno's cheek tingled as natural sunlight rested upon his skin, creeping in through the crack in the curtains that Jaemin - even now - continued to forget to close. His eyes drifted open a few times with a couple of failed attempts before they adjusted to his surroundings.

The ceiling above wasn't his own, which occurred to him only moments after he recalled where he was. Pressed against his front was Renjun, snuggling his face against his bare chest and breathing lightly. Behind Renjun, hugging the small boy from behind, was Jaemin. All three of them were naked, which was to be expected, yet didn't that lessen the way the second oldest's cheeks pinkened.

Oh my god, we actually did it. Why does last night feel like a complete nightmare-turned-dream? The nasty strangle marks decorating the oldest's pale neck were already a horrendous shade of purple, and it literally sent a pang of rage to Jeno's heart. Nonetheless, he knew Renjun would never really want him to think any further about it nor attempt to help him...so he left his problem with it unsaid.

As his eyes scanned their blindingly stunning faces - possibly a Devine gift to him from the gods - he inhaled a deep breath and reminded himself of what he had promised he would do today.

It was time to come clean.

The bed shifted and creaked as the youngest of the trio arched his back for a cute stretch and elicited a strange morning groan before settling and yawning. His eyes too fluttered open upon his wake, which he then shot to Jeno.

"Mhm, morning Jen," he hummed before cuddling Renjun again. "How long have you-"

"A few minutes. You didn't close the curtains, so the sun sort of tickled my face."

"Hah, you're a poet," Jaemin winked adorably before trying to sit up and being careful to dodge their other boyfriend's sleeping form. "I always forget to close those things, y'know? Renjun used to yell at me for getting undressed where 'the whole world' can see."

"Doesn't that bother you?"

"Nope. Honestly, if the whole world suddenly decided that it's a fashion to walk around naked, I'd roll with that. What bothers this guy though," he motioned to the brunette between them, "Is Chenle. You know his cousin who came to the disco with us last night?"

"Yeah."

"He's a total player. He'll jump anything with a pulse and a nice face. So, when I'm minding my own business and getting ready for bed, Junnie hates when Chenle is over and watches me."

"Does he like you?" Jeno furrowed his brows with wonder, "I thought he was with.....Jisung?"

"Ah, Ji. Yeah, I think he's the next 'boyfriend'" he air quoted his words, "As far as Chenle can learn to love. To be honest, he's had three real partners in his short life so far, and I think there's a reason he never settles. Anyway, no, he doesn't like me. He just thinks I'm sexy."