𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎

⚠️ warning⚠️
There are some non-consensual themes in here that may or may not trigger you. Nothing too traumatic, just wanted to give you a heads up!

 Nothing too traumatic, just wanted to give you a heads up!

─────── • ❥ • ───────

"Not in? Again?" Jaemin murmured with obvious concern as he peered over the girl's shoulder into Jeno's classroom and sighed defeatedly. "Okay, thanks."

The female nodded while placing a hand on his shoulder. "Look Jaemin, I don't know why you're constantly coming here to look for him....but I'd suggest figuring out where he lives and talking to Jeno yourself. It's been two weeks, y'know? Did something happen?"

The blue haired male pursed his lips, immediately picturing having sex with the older and shaking his head as casually as he could. "Nope. I'm just worried about his health. Thanks again."

She watched as he wandered back down the busy school halls, tilting her head curiously and returning back into the room for lunch. Jaemin seemed to be the only person that had noticed Lee Jeno's sudden absence.

As the boy spotted Renjun leaning against his locker tiredly, he stopped in front of him and gave him the same look he'd been giving him for two weeks.

"No joy?" The older quizzed knowingly.

"No......"

They watched each other for a brief moment of silence, each thinking the same sort of thing, though refusing to voice it. After all, saying 'Jaemin fucked up' was a little harsh when there were an awful lot of tangled emotions on all three of their parts that fed into the ultimately stupid idea.

"I....I feel so guilty right now," the youngest sighed, moving to stand by the shorter's side and leaning against the stack of lockers as well. "I should never have suggested that..."

"I shouldn't have yelled at you in the first place and made you feel that way," Renjun added. "I was out of line, you wanted revenge and affection, and Jeno was being offered what was probably a dream. It's twisted as hell, but I get where the picture went wrong."

Jaemin eyed him from the side wearily, wishing more than anything that he could change what he did, and that Jeno would still be here to listen to his stupid stories. He didn't know what to do...

"Let's eat," Renjun interrupted his thoughts quietly while awkwardly taking his hand and dragging him down the halls. Things weren't as relaxed between them anymore, yet the oldest was trying his best to restore the feelings he had lost, and Jaemin appreciated the effort.