𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘

Another long chapter my dudes. I feel like I don't give you a break from angst, and I feel bad. But all the fluff was at the beginning and will be at the end. I warned you ;3

─────── • ❥ • ───────

"What the hell is wrong with you, Hyuck? What actually possessed you to fucking attack him? C'mon!" Mark had his best friend shoved against the bed and was shaking his shoulders out of frustration and rage. Growing up with a tetchy brother had kicked most of these sorts of feelings from him......but hell, there were always ways to unlock doors.

His nails were digging into the younger's skin, teeth grinding to prevent all manners of profanities from slipping past his lips. Jeno was just outside the room after all, audibly having a meltdown, crying his eyes out.

But Donghyuck couldn't force anything out. He couldn't find the right words in his vocabulary bank to describe what he was feeling. He wasn't the type of person to act that way, and certainly never saw it coming himself.

It just.....happened.

He was so angry. So upset, and so very confused.

He always thought Jeno would be his, and that one day they'd come clean to Mark, that things would change. But Jeno was convinced for the longest seventeen years that he couldn't fall in love. An a-romantic boy who simply agreed to sex for a reason along the lines of 'why not?'.

So as Lee Donghyuck leaned his head back against the bed and sobbed and sobbed and sobbed, he knew he was finished. Perhaps not everyone could've understood this concept, the feeling of knowing your life as you knew it was over. The way his best friend, the most cherished person in his life was now yanking his hair and demanding explanations and excuses.

The way the boy he was very in love with was outside the door balling because of his terrible mistake.

"Donghyuck! For god's sake, what is wrong with you? Talk, dammit! Talk!" The ravenette screamed endlessly, his own tears coming through, making the complete set of three boys sobbing messes.

I can't talk, he thought, weakly bringing his hand up to wipe his face with his sleeve. I'm too hopeless to find the words....

"What? You almost rape Jeno or whatever the fuck you were doing, and you have nothing to say for it? You can't apologise? Can't tell m-me I'm wrong? Please!" Mark shook his shoulders more, collapsing down against the brunette's chest and letting the fabric of his hoodie soak up his tears. "P-Please tell me I'm wrong. I-I can't do this...."

"......You're not wrong," Donghyuck finally croaked. He couldn't see for love nor money, the blurriness of a headache and tears blinding him from a world he didn't deserve to look upon anymore. "Mark.....I love him so much it hurts...."