After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 5

After saying goodnight with the old couple Ling, Su Meng went back to the room to rest.

As soon as she returned to the room, she made herself a cup of jasmine tea.

Although jasmine tea is good, it is a pity that scented tea can only be effective for the owner of her space. Drinking it by others will not have any special effects.

Others drink or use it, just like ordinary jasmine.

If you want others to benefit from it, you need to combine jasmine flowers with other medicinal materials to make pills, and then take them with water.

But Su Meng has no way of knowing the specific pill formula. It seems that her spatial level is too low now, so she can only know a rough idea, and she still doesn't know much about many things now.

But anyway, she is not in a hurry, slowly, she can always understand the full role of space.

This time, Su Meng put two petals in the wash water, but when she got up the next day, she found that her skin was still a little better. There was powder in the white, and she seemed to have a crystal clear feeling. The delicate ones can't even see the pores.

She touched it casually, her skin was soft and soft, softer than QQ candy.

As for the skin tone, the change is not obvious compared to yesterday. It seems that after reducing the dosage, the effect is slowly going down. In this case, it is not easy to attract the attention of others.

After Su Meng went downstairs, he greeted the old couple Ling.

As soon as she said it, she noticed something was wrong.

Her voice...how did it become so soft again? It seems that a cup of tasteless plain water suddenly added a lot of sugar, and it suddenly became sweet.

Grandma Zhang also found out at this time, "Mengmeng, why does your voice seem to be better?"

Su Meng opened her mouth, not knowing how to explain it.

At this time, Grandpa Ling was sitting on the sofa and said, "When she is growing up, the eldest girl has changed eighteen times and her appearance has changed a day. Isn't it normal for her voice to change? And her face looks good today."

Thinking of Su Meng's current age, Grandma Zhang suddenly realized that she didn't feel weird anymore. She smiled and said with emotion, "It's nice to be young."

At this time, the chef brought the breakfast to the dinner table.

Breakfast is very common, you can see the soy milk fritters everywhere on the street, and the steamed buns, but the homemade ones are always cleaner and sanitary than the ones outside.

Su Meng has one more poached egg here than the old couple Ling.

Grandma Zhang explained, "The old man and I are getting older and we are used to eating lightly. You are different from us. Now you are studying hard and you must pay attention to nutrition. Just tell your Uncle Li what you want to eat, and he will cook it for you of."

After the potbellied chef heard it, he smiled and said, "Yes, I can make everything. I can also make the desserts sold in the bakery outside. There is also an oven at home, so don't worry I won't."

Su Meng pursed her lips and smiled, her voice soft, and just hearing it reminded people of the soft and sweet cotton candy, "Thank you, grandpa, grandma, and Uncle Li."

Elder Ling was drinking soy milk next to him, while reading the newspaper in his hand with a pair of reading glasses, he thought of what he thought, and asked Su Meng on the side, "Speaking of which, your summer vacation is not a few days away?"