After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 39

After the three played two rounds and three rows in the cafeteria, it was almost time for class.

Su Meng thought that the game was over, she just thought about getting up and going back to the classroom. At this time, Jiang Tingzhou unexpectedly handed the phone to her.

Su Meng looked at Jiang Tingzhou strangely, "What are you doing?"

Jiang Tingzhou tapped the phone screen with his index finger, "Kid, do you see this? You can help me with a few more clicks."

What Jiang Tingzhou asked Su Meng to help him was the bonus points from the King's pesticide.

It takes 60 points to win the treasure once, 270 points five times, and 10 points is one yuan, which is the more favorable 270 points five times, and one time costs 27 yuan.

Jiang Tingzhou wants the glory crystal. In the game of scoring treasures, if you don't draw 360 times, the 361st time will be the glory crystal. But his luck in playing the game was not very good. The two previous glory crystals were only available when they reached their full value, which cost nearly four thousand yuan.

Although Jiang Tingzhou doesn't care about the money, he has been ridiculed by Xiao Zhan how many times because of his bad luck.

Recently, the crystal shop released another skin that was exchanged for crystals. Jiang Tingzhou wanted to change it. He originally wanted to slowly smoke the glory crystals at night, but at the moment he saw Su Meng, he didn't know what was wrong, and suddenly wanted to make Su Meng. Help him smoke and play.

Su Meng blinked, "Why do you click this?"

Jiang Tingzhou chuckled lightly, "Just click and play."

After Su Meng took the phone, he hesitated, "Isn't it no money?" Su Meng has never played this kind of game, so I don't know whether to spend money.

Jiang Tingzhou opened his eyes and said nonsense, "It doesn't cost any money, so you can order whatever you want." He still has 600 yuan in his account now, enough for her to order several times.

Su Meng let out a cry, and then reached out and tapped the 270 points five times.

In the next second, Xiao Zhan, who had been watching the show happily on the sidelines, let out a big cry, "I got it! The third one is the Glory Crystal!"

Ning Jun also hurriedly looked over his head. When he saw the glittering glory crystal, he couldn't help but screamed, "Luck explodes!"

Su Meng asked a little strangely, "Is this not easy to smoke?"

Xiao Zhan hurriedly replied, "Yes, this thing is very rare. I didn't expect you to get the first five consecutive draws, so lucky!"

Now that he got it, Su Meng wanted to return the phone to Jiang Tingzhou. But Jiang Tingzhou didn't take it. He laughed lazily, "Anyway, there are still 'free' points, you can continue to smoke and play."

In fact, Su Meng didn't understand very much. She didn't understand any inscription fragments or level 5 inscriptions. But since Jiang Tingzhou said so, it was "free" anyway, so she continued to smoke and play.

The second five consecutive draws included 5 hero fragments and a permanent hero that Jiang Tingzhou had not yet entered.

The third five consecutive draws, 5 skin fragments.

Xiao Zhan smiled from the side, "Well, luck is indeed better than ordinary people, but it's harder to get the glory crystal!"

But Su Meng's fourth consecutive draw slapped Xiao Zhan in the face.