After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 73

For some reason, after hearing Jiang Tingzhou's words and seeing his darker eyes at this moment, Su Meng was so nervous that he wanted to eat his hands.

What does he mean by this sentence?

And his eyes are so deep that people can't see through.

Could it be...

Su Meng bit her lower lip, looked at him pitifully with big watery eyes, and whispered, "I...tonight and grandparents have agreed to go home."

Jiang Tingzhou couldn't hold back a single one, and he took the person completely into his arms. While kissing her profile, he whispered, "You little villain."

Unwilling to be left behind, Su Meng said softly, "You are the big bad guy."

Jiang Tingzhou sighed softly, "The villain is starving to death."

Su Meng groaned, "Eat if you are hungry."

Jiang Tingzhou repeatedly kissed Su Meng's lips, "The big bad guy has this intention and wants the little bad guy to go home later, what does the little bad guy say?"

Su Meng was so dazed by the kiss, she half-squinted her eyes and asked, "Be late? Then why are we going?"

Jiang Tingzhou chuckled, "Go back to our own home. Daughter-in-law, our house has been renovated."

Upon hearing the words "house" and "decoration", Su Meng's memory suddenly returned to that day not long ago.

That day, Jiang Tingzhou's words were still clear, and they were stamped in her mind.

He says......

Hey, I can't think about it anymore. Because it's too lustful.

Jiang Tingzhou stretched out his hand and gently lifted Su Meng's chin, his tone dull to the extreme, "Daughter-in-law, we are going home, okay?"

Su Meng's eyelashes trembled lightly. If it was Jiang Tingzhou, she found that she was willing.

She hummed softly, "Okay."

Time flickered, and two years passed quickly.

It will be the day Jiang Tingzhou will graduate soon.

On the day Jiang Tingzhou got his graduation certificate, Su Meng also went.

Over the years, every holiday or weekend, Jiang Tingzhou came to the imperial capital, because he was afraid that Su Meng would be tired, so he did not give her the opportunity to travel back and forth.

This time, it was the first time Su Meng set foot in Jiang Tingzhou's school.

Jiang Tingzhou's school is very large and very grand, and Su Meng walked alone on the campus, feeling full of emotion for a while. This is where Jiang Tingzhou lived and studied for four years.

Here, witnessed his step-by-step growth.

Coming here today, Su Meng wanted to give Jiang Tingzhou a surprise, so she didn't tell him in advance that she was coming.

He once gave her so many surprises, and today, it was the first time she wanted to surprise him.

Su Meng was walking on the road. After seeing many boys, they couldn't help but approach her and ask her for a wx number. Every time, she smiled and shook her head and said, "I came to see my boyfriend."

Su Meng had checked the map before coming, so there was no need to ask the passers-by where is the auditorium. She walked slowly to the front of the auditorium alone.