After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 76: Extra

In the year of the tenth anniversary of graduation from junior high school, the junior high school that Su Meng attended before held a grand reunion. The school sincerely invites all the graduates who survived the earthquake to return to their alma mater, take a look at the newly built school, look at the teachers who taught them before, and reminisce about the past with old classmates.

Reminisce about the old days and imagine a bright future.

Ten years have passed. Su Meng had successfully graduated from postgraduate a year ago. Not long after graduation, she and Jiang Tingzhou had a big but low-key wedding banquet.

Because of Jiang Tingzhou's profession, they didn't entertain too many people at their wedding banquet. Only close family members and friends were invited.

On Jiang Tingzhou's side, only his grandfather and his younger uncle were left, while Su Meng's side was only the old couple Ling and his younger uncle Ling Yucheng. The two of them didn't have many relatives and friends, and when they got it last time, there were only six tables of wine.

Although there are not many people invited, the wedding scene is beautifully arranged, like a fairy tale kingdom.

Jiang Tingzhou knew that Su Meng liked azure blue, so he directly built the wedding scene into an undersea kingdom. There were large flowers, balloons, lights, exquisite pastries, various marine creatures swimming in the giant fish tank, and the band playing. Such a dreamlike scene made Li Xiaoya and Liu Yue amazed and envied the group.

Not long after the wedding, Su Meng found out that she was pregnant.

Now her stomach has been five months old, because she was pregnant with twins, so it was obvious.

After Su Meng received the invitation from the school, she intends to attend the appointment. Speaking of it, she hasn't returned to her alma mater for ten years since she left her hometown. Every year at Ching Ming, after she went back to the grave for her parents, she hurriedly returned to Beijing for fear that she would be sad in her hometown and never dared to live. Stay more.

So until she received the invitation letter from the school, she didn't know that her junior high school campus and even her hometown had undergone earth-shaking changes.

Knowing that Su Meng wanted to go back to his alma mater, Jiang Tingzhou's first reaction was naturally to stop.

Now Su Meng's belly is getting bigger and she is pregnant with twins. Her hometown is thousands of miles away from the emperor. Not to mention the long and bumpy journeys, it's really too much trouble.

What if something happens?

Even the old couple Ling disagrees when they know it. If Su Meng was around the imperial capital, that would be fine, but she was going to a place thousands of miles away, she is now three people, how could this make them feel relieved?

But Su Meng made up his mind and wanted to go back and have a look.

This kind of reunion is only once in ten years. If you miss this time, it will be another ten years next time. How many decades can life be?

And this classmate meeting is very meaningful. Ten years ago, there was a severe earthquake in her hometown. Ten years later, new changes have taken place in her hometown.

It's been so long, she should go back and take a look.

She knows her own body best, and her medical skills are superb, and she is now a well-known Chinese medicine doctor in the imperial capital. She didn't think there would be any problems with her alma mater this time.