After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 52

Because of Jiang Tingzhou's superb looks in the video, his boyfriend's extremely powerful behavior, and Su Dao's bursting words, this Weibo was immediately on the hot search, and it directly climbed to the top of the hot search.

The small range of the video made Jiang Tingzhou hot, and he attracted fans and Yan fans. Of course, he didn't want to make a small fire in this way.

Jiang Tingzhou currently knows nothing about Weibo. His original intention was to come over early in the morning, talk to Su Meng, and then rush back. He is about to return to Tianjin, but the time he met this time was too short, and he had not had time to determine the relationship with Su Meng's boyfriend and girlfriend.

He rushed over for this matter, but he did not expect to encounter a fire in the resort.

Fortunately, he rushed over, otherwise the fruit would be unimaginable.

The whole night passed in such a turbulent state. Fortunately, there was no danger. Su Meng was unscathed, only a little frightened.

Zhang Ming has called several times to urge him, he must go. At this time, Ling Yucheng happened to rush over after hearing the news. After many years, the two met again.

The two men had nothing to say to each other, and there was even a little unkindness in their eyes.

At this time, Su Meng didn't know if she had a feeling, and she just walked out of the tent.

After Jiang Tingzhou noticed that Su Meng had come over, he wanted to talk for a while. In the end, he still felt that this was not a good time to determine the relationship, and there was a so-called "little uncle" watching, this time became more and more inappropriate.

At this time, his cell phone began to vibrate again and again, and it was still Zhang Ming's call.

This is already Zhang Ming's fifth call this morning.

He hung up the phone. Although he was reluctant to give up, he could only think about the parting now for a better reunion in the future.

Jiang Tingzhou took a deep look at Su Meng, "I'm going back to Tianjin."

Su Meng hummed softly.

The two were silent for a few seconds before Jiang Tingzhou glanced at Su Meng for the last time, and took the lead to leave.

If he stayed, he was afraid that he would not leave in the end.

As soon as Jiang Tingzhou left, Ling Yucheng immediately walked a few steps to Su Meng, and looked her up and down, and he let out a long sigh of relief when he noticed that she was unharmed.

"Leave it to me in the future, you'll be fine."

Su Meng nodded.

No one expected to come out to play well, but in the end encountered such a dangerous thing.

Su Meng bit her lower lip, "Grandparents don't know, right?"

"I don't know, I haven't seen you before, and I don't know the specific situation, so I didn't dare to tell them."

Fortunately, the two elderly people don't know, otherwise they might be worried about sleep and food.

But because this matter was too much trouble, it was searched on Weibo, so even if Su Meng and Ling Yucheng didn't mention it with the old couple Ling, they finally knew the whole story.

Because of this happening, the scope of Su Meng's entertainment activities was greatly restricted throughout the summer.

However, Zhang Xiaoya and Li Youqing would come to play with her from time to time, and she also participated in several activities organized by the class later, so it was a fulfilling and interesting summer vacation.