After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 72

Su Meng didn't expect the second class of Japanese to have a dinner here.

Fortunately, the barbecue stall is large enough to be able to sit in their two classes, plus there are many individual guests. The barbecue stall is very lively.

After Su Meng and Liu Yue sat down in the side positions, the two of them did not speak yet. Instead, the two people who talked ill of Su Meng in the toilet began to irritate people there. Because of the loud noises and loud noises at the barbecue stall, Su Meng couldn't know what they were talking about. She only knew that they were pointing at her, and after pointing for a while, a group of people burst into laughter.

I don't know what I am laughing at.

Before Su Meng made any statement, Liu Yue was already angry.

Lu Yu and Mu Xuexue didn't experience the toilet, so they were a little bit in the mist. I don't know why Liu Yue was so angry. Liu Yue said in a few words what happened in the toilet, and then said bitterly, "Looking at the way those two **** look like now, I don't know what is going on in the arrangement!"

Liu Yue really felt convinced. As the forest grows up, there are all kinds of birds. They haven't even gone to find those two people to settle accounts. The two people are actually self-gc. The eyes of the two sides collided in the air, but the other side did not evade, looking rather arrogant and provocative.

Lu Yu looked at the two of them and said, "I know who they are, one is Li Li, and the other is Lu Feifei. Many people know that they have broken mouths. It seems that they often come to listen to our class. The professional class is for seeing Su Meng."

Liu Yue was eager to fist, as if he could rush up and have a fight with someone in the next second, "This is the first time I know this. I thought they knew our class because they were just to see Mengmeng? "

"Yeah. Actually, many people don't like them. But the classmates are embarrassed to really tear their faces. It is also disgusting to be entangled with such people."

Liu Yue hesitated, "It's disgusting, but as the saying goes, wicked people have their own wicked people! Today is their last good day!"

At this time, the barbecuing stall owner began to slowly serve them grilled things. Liu Yue took a bunch of enoki mushrooms and greeted Su Meng and others as they ate, "Eat, you will have strength when you are full. Good show!"

When Su Meng heard Liu Yue's words, she gave a strange cry, "Wait for a good show?"

Liu Yue blinked mysteriously at Su Meng, "Yes, the show is about to begin."

After drinking half of the tour, many people on the court were very happy.

Because people from the two classes met, it was better to meet each other by chance, and later it became a collective activity for the two classes. Therefore, the atmosphere at the barbecue stall becomes more heated.

A large group of people rushed to each other, and the atmosphere was so lively for a while.

At this time, two discordant figures appeared in the excitement.

The two discordant people are Li Li and Lu Feifei. They seemed to drink a lot of beer and looked drunk.

On weekdays, their behavior may be somewhat restrained, and some words shouldn't be told to the parties, but drinking and being courageous, and they are close to being 80% drunk, the courage is even greater.

Li Li and Lu Feifei both had a bottle of beer in their hands. They walked directly to Su Meng's table slowly but with a clear goal. Li Li said strangely, "Su Meng, the last time I saw you in a luxury car with Lu Feifei, who is that person? Is it convenient to tell us?"