After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 55

As the night falls, the heat in the day has finally subsided a bit. Although the weather is still a bit hot, it is a lot better than it was during the day.

Not long after Su Meng and the others arrived at the training ground, the instructors also came.

There is no training in the evening. Generally, it is not to learn military songs, to listen to lectures, or to the art evening arranged on the second day of the last, so all the students are very relaxed.

They sat down in the day-time queue, and their youthful faces were pleasant.

Jiang Tingzhou stood at the forefront, with the same relaxed attitude, "Tonight we will learn the song "Unity is Strength"."

Xu Jiayi yelled boldly, "The instructor will sing it first."

Some girls clapped and shouted, "The instructor comes again, come again!"

Slowly, the rhythm of the entire class was brought up.

Su Meng saw Jiang Tingzhou's eyebrows drooping, one hand in his pocket, and his toes kicked the ground casually.

Normally, when he makes this action, it shows that he is a little impatient.

Su Meng didn't guess wrong. Because in the next second, Jiang Tingzhou had already waved his hand to Zhang Ming, "Zhang Ming, come here."

Zhang Ming was originally talking to the students in the class, but after being called by Jiang Tingzhou, he walked over in confusion.

Zhang Ming took the second class of Chinese medicine, which happened to be next door to the third class.

Generally speaking, adjacent classes will have various interactive links. After learning the song, there will usually be a "fighting song" activity.

Zhang Ming scratched his head, "What's the matter? A Zhou."

Jiang Tingzhou smiled, "You sing "Unity is Strength" in front of everyone."

Zhang Ming: "Why don't you sing?"

Jiang Tingzhou looked indifferent, "Anyway, you have to teach your class to sing, so you can sing together in front of the two classes. This is more efficient."

Zhang Ming is not the same as Jiang Tingzhou. From the very beginning, he went to fight for the position of the instructor, and he had the idea of ​​coming here to make a girl.

What is the military training base? That's the big blind date scene!

What is military training? It's a great way to make a girl!

There are so many young and tender girls here! He is not bad, and the students will give the instructor a halo when he sees the instructor. If he has the opportunity to show himself more, maybe he will get out of the list?

With this thought, Zhang Ming instead cast a grateful look at Jiang Tingzhou. Because in Zhang Ming's view, Jiang Tingzhou must have given him a chance to perform.

Zhang Ming coughed slightly, "Then I'll sing "Unity is Strength" for everyone first." After that, Zhang Ming brewed for a while and sang full of breath.

"Unity is strength, unity is strength, this strength is iron, this strength is steel, harder than iron and stronger than steel..."

After the song was finished, there was fierce applause.

Zhang Ming pretended to say, "There has always been a saying in our troops, that is to see whether a company can fight a battle, first see if they sing loudly. Although you don't have to fight, the military training is to temper your will and let You greet the university with a full spirit! Singing military songs is to sing vigor! The louder you sing, the more vigorous the better!"