After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 31

Jiang Tingzhou's best and favorite thing to do is to destroy his opponent's confidence a little bit on the basketball court.

Especially opponents like Lu Boxing.

Once, now, and in the future, the rhetoric does not apply to him.

Because the king is irreplaceable.

The basketball court is his home court.

Su Meng only felt that after this conversation, the battle on the court suddenly seemed to burn more vigorously.

Jiang Tingzhou took off his coat casually, revealing the No. 6 jersey he was wearing underneath.

After Lu Boxing saw the tattoo on Jiang Tingzhou's arm and recognized who the tattoo was, his expression changed slightly. He touched his ears subconsciously, thinking that this time basketball solo has become more interesting.

Originally, he just wanted to defeat the myth in the basketball team of the 'Qinglin No. 2 Middle School', but now he has a little more in his mind.

At this time, one of Lu Boxing's friends served as the referee, while Jiang Tingzhou's friend Xiao Zhan served as the scorer, and the battle was about to start.

The referee blew his whistle and the basketball in his hand was thrown high. Jiang Tingzhou and Lu Boxing both jumped high.

With a snap, Jiang Tingzhou took the lead and snatched the basketball first, then took a few steps and rushed under the opponent's basket.

Lu Boxing was unwilling to fall behind and immediately wanted to grab the basketball from Jiang Tingzhou.

Su Meng doesn't know much about the rules of basketball, and the situation on the court can only be approximated.

She watched the score on the scoreboard change little by little.

Judging from the score, Jiang Tingzhou is currently leading.

Ning Jun and Zhu Hao walked to Su Meng at this time. As soon as the three of them came in, they immediately recognized Su Meng as the person with the tattoo on Jiang Tingzhou's arm. So now I came to say hello to Su Meng.

After the two sides introduced themselves to each other, Ning Jun looked up and down Su Meng with a surprised look, until he was severely cursed by Li Youqing, who couldn't stand it, before putting his mind on the court again.

Intermission.

At this time, Jiang Tingzhou's black hair on his forehead had been soaked in sweat, and his body was dripping with sweat, his eyes were dark, and his body exuded a strong wildness and aggressiveness.

Hormones spread wantonly as he walked around.

He pulled up the hem of his jersey and wiped his face casually, wiping away the sweat from his face.

Because of this action, he exposed the six-pack abdominal muscles with distinct abdominal walls.

Ning Jun exploded in a **** beside Su Meng, "What are the two of them who have more abdominal muscles than who?" Because at this time, Lu Boxing took off the entire jersey on his body and used it to wipe his face and wipe. body.

After Zhang Xiaoya saw Lu Boxing's action, the whole person was so excited, "As expected to be my male god, I am really in good shape! Of course, my little brother is also in good shape!"

Ning Jun looked down at his abdomen upon hearing the words, stretched out his hand and touched it, gritted his teeth and said, "I have nine pack abs, who is afraid of whom!"