After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 24

As expected, Jiang Tingzhou sent Su Meng all the way to the door of Class 5, just as he promised Granny Zhang. Many people in the classroom have seen it.

Because Su Meng arrived not too early, the classroom was almost full. She picked an empty girl next door and sat down.

As soon as she sat down, the girl next to her with an apple-faced face immediately turned her head, "Hey, is the little brother who sent you here just now from our school? He looks so handsome."

Hearing her words, the girl in front also turned her head with interest, "Hey, he looks a bit older than us, should he be a senior?"

After changing to a new environment, Su Meng was still a little uncomfortable for a while. But the girls around her seemed to be lively and cheerful, which made her a lot easier. She smiled and replied, "Yes, he is already a third year in high school."

When Su Meng spoke, the two girls hurriedly exclaimed, "Hey, your voice is a little too cute, right?"

"Yes, your voice is so nice. What is your name?"

"Su Meng."

The girl with Apple face immediately introduced herself and said, "Me, Zhang Xiaoya."

"My name is Li Youqing."

The two girls Su Mengxin knew were both extroverts. When re-arranging seats according to their height, Su Meng happened to be at the same table with Li Youqing. Zhang Xiaoya was separated from them in a row, but not far away.

Li Youqing has a face with melon seeds, big eyes, and ponytails, looking youthful and lively. Su Meng had a rough chat with her before they found out that the other party was a makeup girl. She started to help make-up coser in the comic show in her free time from junior high school. Sometimes coser was absent for some reason, and she would top it herself.

Under the gaze of the head teacher, Li Youqing cautiously approached Su Meng's ear and asked, "Do you want to join our animation club?"

Su Meng shook his head.

Although Li Youqing was a little disappointed, she wouldn't be overwhelmed.

The first day in the new school passed quickly, and the second day was the formal class.

Su Meng took the time to learn piano with Grandma Zhang from the first two days.

After school starts, it means that her free time is almost zero. Because in addition to finishing homework, she has to play the piano for at least one hour a day.

But Su Meng likes this kind of enrichment, which makes her feel that she is getting better every moment.

Speaking of piano, Su Meng remembered the conversation with Grandma Zhang two days ago.

She said, "Mengmeng, grandma hopes you can become more confident."

Su Meng was at a loss at the time, not knowing why Grandma Zhang said so. She looked at Grandma Zhang with a suspicious look, and the other party sighed slightly and pointed to her mask.

"Grandma knows that you are a sensitive child, you will not adapt to an environment when you first arrive, but no matter what, grandma hopes that you can become a confident person. Because confidence is a kind of temperament, regardless of appearance, temperamental girls are the most beautiful ."

Su Meng didn't know how to react when she heard Grandma Zhang's words.

She did lack self-confidence, and was sensitive and cowardly. But after rebirth, because she was given the golden finger, she had confidence in her heart, so her mentality has actually improved a lot than before, not as cowardly as before, and no longer so afraid of contact with strangers.