After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 35

Lu Boxing stood at the gate of Class One and Five with a full fruit cup in his hand. At first he thought that Su Meng was lying to him by saying that he didn't like coconut milk, but then he contacted Zhang Xiaoya through a friend. And I heard from Zhang Xiaoya that Su Meng really doesn't like to drink sweet and greasy things, so he changed the method and gave fresh fruit platter instead.

This fruit cup contains fresh kiwi, dragon fruit, small tomatoes, and a few slices of oranges. It is very popular with school girls. Su Meng doesn't like milk tea and the like. You should always like fruits, right?

When Lu Boxing was thinking about it, the bell finally rang after class.

The boy in Class 5 rushed out and ran to the cafeteria. He leaned on the railing and waited for Su Meng to come out.

Zhang Xiaoya came out first.

Then there was the girl named Li Youqing.

then......

Wait, who is the girl whose arm is held by Li Youqing? !

Who is that girl with a flourishing beauty? !

It seems that time is stretched infinitely all at once.

The girl in front of her looked down and smiled, as if she had a special magical power, grasping Lu Boxing's gaze and heart tightly.

He just felt his heart beating to extreme speed, as if he was about to jump out of his chest in the next second.

At this moment, he could even hear the sound of his accelerating breathing, one after another quickly and violently surrounding his ear.

Lu Boxing used to hear from his roommates that "the heartbeat will speed up when I meet the girl I like", and he always sneered at it. In his opinion, the popular actresses who have been hailed can't be more greasy. As for the female classmates around him, all the clear soups are too watery to make him not interested.

Throughout the junior high school era, the boys around him experienced various adolescence and began to have an ignorant favor with the opposite sex. The chat before going to bed in the bedroom is nothing more than which class girl is more beautiful, which girl is more cute. But every time his roommates discussed it in full swing, even when they collectively watched certain enlightenment films, he was sleeping.

There are many girls chasing him, and so are his ex-girlfriends. He has always known that he is good-looking and that he can dress himself up, so it is not difficult for him to make a girlfriend. The only iron plate I encountered was probably here in Su Meng. Not even a WeChat account is coming.

While his roommates admired his good relationship with the opposite sex, they often laughed at him for being cold.

Lu Boxing originally thought that he would have a few untouched love affairs like in junior high school, and then spend the entire high school era without any ups and downs.

But at this moment, he only felt the blood in his whole body boiling.

Crazy boiling, like the kind of blood that will sublimate in the next second. His adrenaline soared wildly. The heart was out of control so that he was dizzy.

It turns out that it is true that the heartbeat speeds up after meeting the girl you like.

It turns out that it is true to laugh at Qingcheng and then to laugh at Qingxin.

It turned out that he would be tempted by this matter, which is still true.

He stepped forward two steps, the tip of his tongue was tossed, and finally he found his voice, "Stu Meng..."