After Rebirth I Became Spoiled Chapter 62

Upon hearing this low and sweet voice, all the people present immediately turned their eyes to the person who made the noise.

The visitor had a pair of straight and slender legs. Not long after the words fell, he walked up to Su Meng's side in a few steps, then put his arm on Su Meng's shoulder, and embraced her in his arms. The guardian's strong posture stood beside her.

Seeing Jiang Tingzhou, who seemed to have fallen from the sky, Su Meng opened her eyes slightly in surprise.

Didn't he say that something happened at school this week and he couldn't get out of it? So how could he happen to appear near the square where she was watching the movie, and suddenly appeared beside her?

Could it be... he knew she was here?

Su Meng suddenly thought that when she was watching the movie, Liu Yue had stopped talking several times, and several times they looked at her with tacit smiles. And whenever she asked them what they laughed at, they always talked about him, just not telling her what they were laughing at, but they always looked at her with a sense of ambiguity. And envy.

At that time, she had some doubts in her heart, but she couldn't understand the meaning of their eyes.

It wasn't until now that she saw Jiang Tingzhou next to her that she suddenly understood the depth of their eyes.

So, they knew Jiang Tingzhou would come?

Before Su Meng came back to her senses, Jiang Tingzhou was already hugging her tightly, his expression was faint, but his tone was inexplicably arrogant and arrogant and said the following sentence, "How am I willing to let my woman sit on you? That kind of car?" After speaking, Jiang Tingzhou glanced coldly at the white Audi parked on the street.

Su Sui's entire face was flushed by Jiang Tingzhou's run.

What kind of car is she in? What kind of car does she ride in? The car her boyfriend drove was also an Audi of more than 300,000 yuan. It was a bit of a class, and it was not a car that could not be used on the table.

She was a little curious about what car this man was driving. I dare to say that Su Meng never rides a car under one million. Hehe, the tone is quite big, and the performance is quite awesome, but why does she seem to see a cow flying in the sky?

In Su Sui's eyes, Jiang Tingzhou was a scumbag who was very good-looking but had no money in his pocket and would only cheat and swindle.

Su Sui is young and has never seen any rich person. In her eyes, her boyfriend is already very rich. She had to take a good look at what the man in front of her was capable of, and dare to say something like that just now.

Su Sui tried his best to suppress the dissatisfaction in my heart, and asked Su Meng on the side, "Sister, who are you?"

Jiang Tingzhou was a little surprised when he heard the name elder sister.

Su Meng actually has a younger sister? Why have you never heard her mention it?

However, thinking of Su Sui's words just now and his sense of superiority towards Su Meng, Jiang Tingzhou instantly understood that this so-called sister is just an irrelevant role. Because she didn't even understand Su Meng's most basic family situation, she dared to show off in front of her.

Su Meng generously introduced, "This is my boyfriend."

This time it was Su Sui's turn to be surprised. "Sister, do you actually have a boyfriend?" Su Sui didn't really understand Su Meng's living conditions over the years, so he didn't understand Su Meng's emotional status even more.