Bleach blonde barbie wannabe

"Are wards solid now? Nothing can get through?" I hear alec say as I yawn from beside him. I woke up about ten minutes after not getting much sleep. I just kept wondering What is it the alec has to do?

Magnus turns to us. "Even my magic has limits. The wards won't hold off that forsaken attack but my protections will slow them down."

"That's good." I say rubbing my eyes. I literally feel like I'm running on three minutes of sleep.

Magnus nods at me. "Precisely little one." He taps my nose and walks around me.

"Extra time is priceless." Alec's dad says.

"Say that after you get my bill." Magnus laughs causing a smile to build on my face.

"Lydia will take care of that." My smile instantly drops and Alec takes notice. His eyes look sad.

"I should find this Lydia." Magnus then walks off with his finger pointed towards the ceiling. I turn to alec.

"How's you're arm?" I reach out to look at the bandaid but with a pained expression alec pulls away. I shake it off and put my arm down.

"It's okay." He says shortly. I give him a confused expression but he ignores it and walks away. I quickly turn to Izzy who is on the level below us.

"Iz i don't know what is wrong with your brother but it's really getting to me." She looks up at me and smiles.

"I can tell Aurora." I give a giant dramatic sigh and fall into the chair behind me. "He's probably just worried, a lots going on with the institute right now."

In the distance i see him talking to the one blonde I absolutely despise. " I'm sure." I tear my eyes away and look at the men walking in the door.

The first man walks with Immense grace. He all but glides in the room. Izzy rises from her chair with a smile causing me to walk down to her side.

"Meliorn!" She says. The mans face does not change. No emotion. "What are you doing here?"

"Clave called me in for some kind of conference?" He says. He looks around her to look for the head of the institute. Iz goes in for a hug.

"I'm so happy to see you." She says with genuine glee.

"Spare me." He says with no changing emotion. "Your fire message clearly said you never wanted to see me again."

"Iz this is awkward I'm gonna head out." Just as I'm about to head away Lydia walks over causing me to stay.

"Meliorn. The clave has ordered that you be placed under arrest." I step slightly in front of him at the same time Iz does. If she protects him so do I. "For soliciting state secrets from a shadow hunter on the behalf of valentine morgenstern."

The guards grab him and take him away. Izzy then gets up In lydias face. "Have you lost your mind?"

"Me? You're lucky you weren't arrested with him?" Lydia says walking off. Iz and I quickly follow. "It's our understanding that your long standing relationship with the seelie meliorn May have led to the disclosure of state secrets."

"What? No." Izzy scoffs. "Meliorn told me how to get into the hotel demort so that we would save the mundane."

"And you told him nothing in return?" Lydia sticks up her nose. Seeing Izzy's expression I step in front of her.

"Listen here you bleach blonde dyed Barbie wannabe if you ever talk to any of my friends like this ever again there will be hell to pay. You have quite literally gotten on my last nerve and I am this close," I hold up my fingers barely a centimeter apart. "To dragging you out those double doors by your fried ends and kicking your ass."