how it began...

I wake up at 7am every morning, its Sunday 23rd of June. I dont have school today since it's the weekend but I wanna go see charli and dixie because if I stay here then I have to deal with... him.

"ROSIE YOU BITCH HURRY UP AND GET DOWN HERE!!"

I get ready as fast as I possibly can. I put on some blue lulu lemon leggings and a crop top (outfit at the top of the page) and I'm wearing my gold butterfly necklace as always, my mum gave it to me before.. well everything buttt that's a story for another time. I brush my teeth and wash my face and then brush out my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I run downstairs as fast as my legs will carry.

Dad: ugh there you are
he rolls his eyes

Rosie: m-morning sam. b-breakfast will be ready s-soon

Dad: stop sssssstuttering you stupid girl
He imitates my stutter which I only get around him

You're probably wondering why I call my "dad" sam. Well hes not much of a father and to be honest i hate him, but hes all I have left so I cant leave.

*time skip*
It's now midday and I'm heading out to see charli and dixie but first I have to cover this bruise. It was sam, he hits me when I dont do as I'm asked or if I dont do what I'm asked fast enough but to be honest I probably deserve it. I throw on my white airforce ones and a tie dyed blue and purple hoodie to cover the bruise on my side just below my ribcage.

At charli and Dixies
I made it to charli and Dixies house and we made tiktoks to post on all of our accounts. Charli has 80million followers and Dixies has around 35million whereas I have about 7million. Charli and dixie dont really know about what sam does to me, they've heard how rude he his but they dont know about the physical side.
When we finished a couple of tiktoks we decided to go to target and get some snacks...

At target
So we arrived at target and I'm walking into the store when I see someone I had only seen on tiktok. Jaden hossler.

Issys notes:
So this is the first part :)
Not sure how many pages I'll do but this is quite long! Should I make every one this long or shorter or longer? You let me know🥰
Have a good day/night🦋