how they protected me...

Jaden and I realised that the boys had no clue why we were here.

J: rosie I think it's best we tell them, at least part of it.

R: you're probably right.

B: what are we doing here?

R: so this is my house. Sam, my "dad", isnt the nicest guy-
I started when jaden interrupted me

J: to put it lightly

R: y-yeah so we need to get my stuff so that I have stuff to wear at the sway house.

B: I'm so sorry rosie, I wont let him hurt you.

R: I know you wont bryce, thank you.

Bl: we're here for you rosie

They all nodded and I felt my eyes tear up again but I quickly blinked them back and gave the boys a sweet smile.

J: lets go, rose I want you to stay here okay? We will go in and grab some clothes and other stuff. It will be better for you to stay here.

R: jae I dont want him to hurt you

J: I'll be fine I promise

R: my rooms the first door on the right and theres a key under the door mat out front of my house. Be safe guys, and be fast.

The boys: we will.

They got out and left me. I was so scared.

Jadens pov:

I took the key from under the mat and unlocked the door.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE WHERE HAVE YOU BEE- "

J: dont speak about rosie like that.

B: yeah we're here for her stuff so if you'd kindly move.

S: no. shes mine you cant have her.

Bl: jaden wtf did he do to her?

J: that's for another time but right now we're getting her stuff and I'm not taking no for an answer.

I pushed past sam aggressively and into rosie's room, it was a really cool room. I grabbed a bag that was on the floor next to her dresser and started to fill it with clothes and anything else I thought she would need. Then I left the room and blake and Bryce followed, sam shouted for us to come back and for us to give her back to him but we just ignored him and left.

Rosie's pov:

The boys came back into the car and jaden passed me a bag of my stuff. I hugged him, relived that no one was hurt and I had my stuff back.

R: thank you guys, seriously I dont know where I'd be without you

B: rosie wtf did he do to you?

R: i- i- its complicated

J: you dont have to tell them rose but they wont see you any differently, you know that right?

R: you t-tell them jae, I cant d-do it

I started to breathe heavily and shake a little so jaden put his arm around and me stroked my hair like he usually did when I was panicking.

J: he- he raped her. and he abused her.
Jaden said in an angry yet sympathetic tone

B: HE WHAT? IM GONNA KIL-

J: Bryce please stop shouting, it scares her

B: shit rosie I'm so sorry, I just- how could anyone do that to you.
He said with sadness in his voice

Bl: I'm so sorry rosie, no one deserves that especially you

R: it's okay guys, I was home late and I made him angry and I shouldnt have.

J: rosie look at me
He put his thumb on my chin and turned my face to towards him so I was looking him in the eyes

J: don't you dare blame yourself for this okay? this was not your fault and I need you to believe that and remember that. Promise me.

R: i-i promise jae.

We made our way home.

Issys notes:
This was such a sweet chapter! Jaden and rosie have such a sweet friendship. But will it ever be more? Will she text Tayler?
🦋