bonus chapter!!

Omg thank you so much for 2.12k!!!
I'm so grateful and if you enjoyed this story then please read my other stories! I love you all heres the bonus chapter!

5 years later:

Vicar: and do you rosie, take Jaden Isaiah Hossler to be your lawfully wedded husband?

R: I do

I smiled at my (about to be) husband with tears rolling down our faces. Happy tears. This is the best day of my life... other than the birth of my children. Oh yeah! We have had two children in these 5 years. We have a beautiful baby boy called Alexander and a gorgeous baby girl called Adelaide. Alexander is 3 and adelaide is 1.

Vicar: now for your vows

J: rosalie, my beautiful rosie. you mean everything to me. you came into my life and made me feel whole. you'll never understand how much I love you. My heart belongs to you and our 2 beautiful children. I promise to always be there for you, I promise to love you unconditionally and be there to save you.. always.

I started to cry a lot at his words.

R: j-Jaden, jae, my savior. you complete me. i dont know what I wouldve done without you. you make me stronger, you make me feel special and loved and together we will raise our incredible children and I hope alexander has your strength and loyalty and that adelaide has your kindness and love. I promise to stay by your side, I promise to give you everything I have and I promise to love you equally and eternally... always.

Vicar: you may now kiss the bride!

Jaden cupped my face and kissed me passionately.

We looked into eachothers eyes as everyone cheered and clapped.

I love my husband with every bone in my body.

2 years later

"Daddy Atticus fell down!"
Adelaide shouted as she ran to her father

"Oh no is he okay?"
Jaden replied as he walked outside to see his son sitting holding his scraped knee

"I'll go get some wipes and a plaster for him dadda"
Adelaide ran inside to get the stuff for her brothers knee

"What happened buddy?"
Alexander's father spoke softly to him

"I was running and I fell"
He pouted and looked down

"I got it!"
Adelaide ran to them and started to gently wipe her big brothers knee

"Thank you addy"
Alexander hugged her after she put the plaster on her knee

Jaden just watched as his beautiful children held eachother.

"Dinners ready!"
Rosie called out the door

The children ran inside to their mother and hugged her as they sat down to eat their spaghetti.

Jaden admired his wife and kids as he kissed her head and sat down to eat his food.

He really did save her and now they have the perfect little family...

The end!!

Thanks again for all the reads! Please check out my other stories it would mean a lot! Love you all<3

-issy