how we started talking...

We got back to the sway house and went inside. I went straight to jadens room as I was tired and just a little overwhelmed from today. I put my stuff next to the bed and got out some fresh sweats and a hoodie then went to the bathroom to shower and change. When I was showering I traced the scars and bruises on my body, I hate myself. I'm so ashamed of how I look. I finished showering and got out and changed. I went back into jadens room and was startled when I saw him sitting on the bed.

R: shit you scared me

J: sorry rose I was just gonna watch a movie, wanna join?

R: it's fine and yeah sure what are we watching?

J: finding Nemo?

R: awh jae you remembered my favourite movie

J: of course I remembered, you only went on about it for 25 minutes

R: hey it's a good mov-

I was interrupted by my phone going off so I checked who it was

Unknown number
Hey rosie its Tayler!

Rosie
Oh hey tayler

Tayler
So how are you?

Rosie
I'm fine, you?

Tayler
I'm all good. I was wondering if you wanted to go out to coffee or something tomorrow?

Rosie
Like a.. date?

Tayler
Only if you want it to be

Rosie
Yeah sure that sounds nice

Tayler
Cool I'll pick you up from sway at 11am?

Rosie
Okay I'll see you then :)

Tayler
:)

I snapped back into reality and heard jaden talking to me

J: soo.. who was it?

R: just tayler

J: oh, is everything okay?

R: yeah he just asked me out for coffee tomorrow

J: i- cool uh so how about we start the movie?

R: yesss

We got under the covers since it was freezing in jadens room and then he pressed play on the movie.
About and hour into the movie I fell asleep on jadens shoulder.
'goodnight rose'

Is all I heard before I drifted off.

*time skip*
I woke up the next morning and jaden had gone. I remembered that I have date with Tayler today and decided to start getting ready. I put on a cute little blue and white paisley dress and some white air forces and then straightened my hair and did light makeup. I made sure to cover all my scars and bruises with makeup. I also bought a hoodie with me incase It got cold.

Tayler
Hey rosie, I'm on my way

Rosie
Hi tayler, see you soon!

I ran down the stairs and grabbed a set of house keys and my purse making sure I had my phone with me and then said goodbye to the boys who were downstairs.

B: hey hey hey rosie where are you going?

Bryce called out as I was about to leave

R: out for coffee with Tayler, I'll be back around 2pm!

B: stay safe okay? If you need picking up then let me know

R: I will, love you guys

The boys: love you rosie

Jaden wasn't there so I assumed he had gone out. 'I'll see him later' I thought to myself as I shrugged and left the large house.

I saw a white car pull up and saw tayler through the window. He got out and walked around to open the car door for me which I thought was very sweet.

T: rosie! You look really pretty

R: awh thanks tayler, you dont look too bad yourself
I giggled

T: thanks, so you ready to go get coffee?

R: yeah let's go

And with that he started to drive.

Issys notes:
Sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger my loves! What will happen on their date? Where was jaden? You'll have to wait a couple days to find out but feel free to leave your predictions in the comments!!
See you in a couple days! Love you all🦋