how he started to notice...

I woke up suddenly as I was getting a facetime call, I took my phone off charge and saw it was jaden and it was also 12am so I picked up the call seeing as he told me he would talk to me after the party.

*on facetime*
J: jaden
R: rosie

J: hey rosie! sorry if I woke you

R: hi jaden, it's fine I went to sleep pretty early anyways

J: so how are you? You seemed down earlier when we were texting and your eyes are puffy- wait have you been crying?

He looked at me sympathetically and I saw the mascara left under my swollen red eyes.

R: it's nothing just had a bad night

J: are you sure? I can come over if you need to talk in person?

R: no it's okay, we could hang out tomorrow though. I dont know why but I just feel like I can trust you.. it's strange.

J: for sure we can hang tomorrow! And trust me with what?

R: I'll tell you tomorrow but do you mind staying on the phone for a while, I dont wanna be alone

J: no of course I dont mind!

We talked for hours about anything and everything (other than my parents) and in only a matter of hours we had become best friends and I knew that tomorrow I'd tell him.. everything.

*time skip*
I woke up and remembered the facetime call with jaden yesterday and how I'd fallen asleep on the phone to him and to my surprise he hadn't ended it yet. I watched him for a couple minutes until he shifted and woke up.

J: good morning rosie

R: morning jae, how did you sleep?

J: jae? That's new. I slept pretty good, did you?

R: yeah I slept fine. I decided I wanted a nickname for you

I stated with a blush suddenly rushing to my cheeks

J: awh rose
He smirked

R: whatever, I'm gonna get ready and how about we meet for-

"ROSIE YOU HORRIBLE GIRL GET DOWN HERE NOW!!"

R: - sorry jae gotta go bye.

Jadens pov:

Rosie suddenly ended the facetime after a man, who I assume was her dad, shouted at her to come downstairs but he said it in a super harsh way... I'm kinda worried now, I'll just message her.

Jaden: rosie? is everything okay?

Rosie's pov:

I got dressed into some black denim shorts and a white butterfly top but as soon as I looked in the mirror all I could think about were the events of last night.. I shivered at the thought and threw on a black hoodie to cover any marks left from last night. I wiped the tears that had made their way from my eyes without realising and then ran downstairs.

I didnt dare look sam in the eyes, just being near him terrified me. I made breakfast as fast as possible without saying a word to him and then pulled on my air forces and grabbed my phone and keys and left the house.

Jaden: rosie? is everything okay?

Rosie: sorry jae, just- nothing. Could you pick me up from the park on west view road? Please.

Jaden: of course, I'll be 5 minutes.

Issys notes:
Hey guys! I'm gonna write chapters as fast as I can so I'll publish a couple tonight as I'm going camping tomorrow for 3 days and wont get any chapters out during that time.
Bit of a cliff hanger!! The next chapter should be out later tonight.

Love you all🦋