how we met...

Jaden hossler. He turned around and looked as good as ever, I've always thought he was literally the most gorgeous guy to ever walk the earth but of course I'd never go there with him since hes dating mads. Me and mads aren't close but I've met her and she seems sweet, girl code!
N e ways charli and dixie are pretty close with jaden so they went to say hi and since I'd never met him i decided to introduce myself.

Jaden: hey charli, dixie! who's your friend?

Rosie: hey I'm rosie, I've seen you on tiktok

Jaden: yeah I think you came up on my fyp a couple times haha

Dixie: well it was really nice to see you jaden but we have to get going

Jaden: sure, I'll probably see you guys at the party later?

Charli: of course, see you later jaden

Rosie: it was nice meeting you

Jaden: yeah you too!!

*Time skip*
We made it back to the Damelio house and went upstairs. We decided to watch the notebook and by the end we were all in tears.

Rosie: well you guys have a party to get to so I should probably get home

Charli: and you're sure you dont wanna come?

Dixie: yeah it will be fun!

Rosie: sorry guys but I told Sam I'd be home and he gets mad when I go to parties

Charli: okay love, text us if you change your mind

Back at home

Sam: WHY ARE YOU BACK SO LATE??!!

rosie: it's only 4pm I'm so sorry I d-didnt realise the time and we were watching a movie and it w-wont happen again s-sam I'm so so s-sorry

Sam slowly walked up to me and grabbed me he carried me to my room and I was crying and screaming for him to let me go
⚠️TW⚠️
He threw me aggressively onto my bed and started to kiss my neck, I was sobbing at this point and trying to push him off but he wouldn't stop..
He raped me. And it was all my fault. If I had just been home earlier this would have never happened. I feel numb. He left the room laughing and smirking.

Suddenly my phone went off but I felt to disgusting to do anything. I decided to shower and I just kept scrubbing my body trying to get rid of what happened tonight but the feeling was just stuck and I couldnt stop sobbing.
I got out of the shower and changed into grey sweats and a black hoodie and just laid in bed and let tears run down my face until there were none left. I checked my phone and it was 7pm and then I realised an unknown number at texted me.

unknown number
Hey rosie! Its jaden, charli gave me your number.

Rosie
Hi jaden.

Jaden :)
I heard you aren't coming to the party tonight, are you sure? It'll be fun!

Rosie
Yeah I'm just super tired.

Jaden :)
Are you sure you're okay? You seem kinda down.

Rosie
I'm fine thanks. Gonna go to sleep a little early, nice to talk to you.

Jaden :)
I'll message you after the party, fine doesnt mean fine so I'm here if you need anything, okay?

Rosie
Thank you jaden, it means alot.

Jaden :)
Always x

I feel like I can trust jaden even though I just met him. He just seems understanding. Anyways I'm gonna go to sleep now because I feel disgusting and numb and I just dont wanna be awake anymore.

Issys notes:
This was hard for me to write. I'm sorry if it upset anyone!! If anyone ever needs to talk then I'm here<3

Love you all🦋