how i met him...

I woke up to shouting in jadens room and instantly got flashbacks to when sam would shout at me and began to feel tears form in my eyes and gently run down my cheeks.

J: YOU DONT UNDERST- rose? oh fuck are you okay? shit rose I'm so sorry for shouting

He instantly came back over to me and held me and stroked my hair which he now knew calmed me down.

M: mads

M: SO YOURE REALLY GONNA GO HUG HER AND COMFORT HER-

J: mads stop! you're scaring her. please just go I'll talk to you later.

M: you know what fine. If shes that important then I'll just go.

And with that she was gone.

R: j-Jae I'm so sorry for upsetting her.

J: no no rose dont be silly it's okay. Mads is just sensitive and thought you were more than a best friend to me but she'll get over it when she sees how nice you are.

R: sorry for constantly breaking down like this, I just- i dont know what's wrong with me jae.

J: dont apologise for something you cant control okay? Nothings wrong with you rose, you've gone through trauma and just need time to overcome it but I'm here every step of the way.

R: thank you jae

J: always.

*time skip*

Its the next day and I've met all the boys and my favourite, other than jaden, is probably Bryce. Hes like a big brother and acts all protective. Its sweet.
Right now we're gonna go to the hype house where charli and dixie spend a lot of their time. I've met some of the members but not all of them, and I've never been to the actual house!

At the hype house
We arrived at the hype house and I'm still wearing jadens sweats and my hoodie because it's cold and I dont wanna have to cover my marks from the other night. We go up to the door and knock, it's just me, jaden, Bryce and blake because the others wanted to stay home and Josh didnt wanna see chase due to past events. The door opens fast and standing there is a really tall, cute boy who I believe is Taylor holder.
He let us in and jaden introduced me

T: tayler
Ni: nick
Ry: ryland

J: hey guys this is rosie

Ry: yeah we've met, hey rosie!

R: hey ryland, yeah I'm rosie and you're Tayler and nick? From what I've seen on tiktok.

T: yeah I'm tayler, I've seen you on my fyp! You're super cute.

Jaden tensed which was kinda strange but I brushed it off.

R: thanks that's sweet of you

Ni: well yeah I'm nick nice to meet you

R: nice to meet you too!

J: let's go find some more people to say hi to.

After a while I'd been introduced to everyone and we just sat outside and talked.

C: charli
D: dixie
M: Michel
P: Patrick

T: so rosie, you're single?

R: y-yeah

T: cool

M: so tayler you're tryna shoot your shot I see

I blushed and looked to see where jaden went but he wasnt next to me like he was a second ago so I just assumed he went to find someone else

C: Rosie's never had a serious relationship so go easy Tayler
Charli warned as if it was a threat

T: chill charli just tryna get to know her jeez

R: its f-fine haha

*time skip*
We had been talking for a while now when jaden came over

J: hey rose we are gonna head home and get your stuff on the way, you ready to go?

R: yeah jae let me just say bye to everyone quick

I said my goodbyes and Tayler gave me his number, he seems sweet so I'll probably text him later.

I then went to the car. I was super nervous to go to my house and get my stuff and I think Jaden realised

J: its gonna be okay, you're safe with me, I wont let him hurt you.

R: promise?

J: promise.

We arrived at my house and I got shivers down my spine...

Issys notes:
Ooo so rosie and Tayler maybe? What's got jaden getting so tense?
🦋