Your going be ok

Has boun pull up to the house , the doctor was waiting at the door . Boun put the car in park and ran around to open the door. Ohm slide out the car getting out slowly so he don't hurt fluke know more than he already his ,   Ohm walks fast has he can to get in the house.    He walks in lays fluke down on the couch. That's 10 x to big for him.    The doctor walks over,   Give him a complete exam . When he thought.   The doctor said sir.  Fluke appears to have 3 broken ribs.  A conuusion.    And he badly bruise up.   Fluke going need atlease a couple weeks rest.   Ohm said when do you expect him to wake up.   No later then the morning,    Doctor said to ohm here some pills for the pain. And here some cream to put on the bruises.    Ohm said think you sir .    Doctor said I'll be out in a next couple of days to check on him see how he doing.  Ohm said ok , thank you.   And boun lead him out.    Boun said sir , pream  has prepare a room for him .    Ohm said make sure it's next to mine.  I want to keep an eye on him.   Pream said I did sir.    Ok thank you I'll carry him to his room.    And make sure he comfortably.   Ohm carry fluke to his room .  And lay him down.   And pull the cover over him.  Made sure he was ok.  And walk out of the room ,  and said boun and pream come with me to my office.   They walk to his office and ohm said I want you to call koa and earth to go back to the place I found him.  And find the guys.   That did this in the mean time you and pream are going to take shifts takeing care of him when I can't.    Anything else sir.    Not right now .    Ohm goes and sits beside his beside until he wakes up.   Has ohm sits there and time passes.  Boun and pream.went to sit on the couch and wait. Morning has arrived and ohm was woken up. To a sound of someone moving. And stared slowly up his eyes. And started to try to moved and ohm gentle slowly push him down and said stay still are you hurt yourself. Ohm called boun in and said do you got his pain meds. And cream I ask you to bring . Boun said yes sir here you are. Take these and you will fill better. Fluke said who are you with a scared look on his face. Ohm said don't worry I'm here to help I was the one that save you last night. My name his ohm. The doctor saw you last night. And said you had some broken ribs. And you was bruised up pretty bad. So he gave you some pain meds and some cream to rub on your bruises. And said you need atlease 3 weeks rest , But your going be ok. Your going stay here . If you don't mind. Fluke look and seen in his eyes , that ohm won't a harm to him.    So he just nodded .  Ohm said we'll now that we got that clear up.   What would you like to eat, I know you got to be hungry , let me know and I'll get my cook.  To fix anything you want.    Fluke slowly said rice and omelette . Ohm called boun and said have the cook make  omelette and rice and brought up and he look at fluke said what would you like to drink orange juice    And milk.   Ohm said you heard him.  Boun said yes sir, right away and left.    Ohm said you know that's my favorite too.   Ohm said ohh I forgot the doctor said to take these pills for pain.    And a Sammy  , going cone help with the cream.  Ohm said I will give some privacy.   Has ohm got up and started to walk out the door , fluke said why did you save me , you don't even know me.   Ohm said I would want someone to help me if  that was me .   But you don't worry those man will pay for want they did.   My men are out looking for them , there names are koa and earth.   Fluke said thank you so much.    If you didn't help me there's know telling  what they would have done.    Ohm said it was my pleasure.   Ohm said once your up to it I will give you a tour of the house.    Fluke said ok.   Ohm said there bring your breakfast.   And Sammy his here to help you with the cream. If you need anything ring that bell , and someone will be right there.    You feel better I will be back later.    Fluke said bye.   And he look at Sammy be careful.   Yes sir.   He in good hands.