The start of something

Ohm had left fluke.    To go to work ,    Fluke had went dowN to the kitchen and told them what he ate.     Cook wrote it down , and said thank you.    And fluke turn and went to lay down for a while waiting on ohm.     Fluke started to go to his room he was staying in , and pream stop him and said".  Sir we have your new room ready down to every last detail.   Fluke. Walk in and look around and.  Said amazing.  He went to lay on the bed to lay down.  When he heard Sammy said sir here's your meds for pain.    Sir.  Ohm said to make sure you have it.   He does not want you hurting.     Fluke said ok took it and thank. Sammy.   And lay down.  Sammy said have a nice nap.    And close the door.   About that time fluke feel asleep.    And couple hours later he woke up.    Ohm was sitting beside the bed.     Fluke said when you get back  . About and hour ago.   Ohm said do you like the room.   Fluke said it's beautiful thank you.   Ohm said you don't half to thank me.  I'm just glad your happy.   Ohm said you ready to go get your stuff.    I got my man downstairs when your ready.  Fluke said sure let me get my shoes on   .   Ohm got his phone out is everyone ready.    Everyone has there orders.  You are not to take yours eyes off fluke . Fluke his not allowed to be touch.   Sir yes sir understand.    Fluke said let's go.    Ohm grab his hand they was going to car and got in and  was headed to his apartment.  They pull up.   And ohm got out of the car but notice fluke won't moving . Ohm said there notthing to be scare of no one going touch you.   But it didn't look like fluke was moving .   Ohm just put his arm around him and pull him close.   And said where's yours keys fluke reach in his pocket and gave it to ohm.    Ohm call koa over you and boun and earth and pream go get his stuff .   We will head back to the house.     He shut the door and left to get fluke back to the house and far away from there. They pull up to the house and ohm picks fluke up and gets out of the car.  And gos in the house and carrying fluke to his room.    Ohm took fluke to his room and lay him down and pull the covers over fluke and said have a good night sleep.   And kiss his forehead.    Fluke grabs his arm don't leave me.   Ohm said ok I won't go anywhere.   Fluke spotted over and told ohm to lay down besides him.    And he put his arm around fluke wasit.    Fluke turn around to face him has ohm moves his hair out of fluke face pulling him closer to him.  And said nothing bad his ever going to happen to you again.   I promised.   And fluke don't know what got in to him but he put his arms around ohm neck and pull his face to ohm and kiss him on the lips.   And then asking permission to slip his tongue in his mouth and of a course ohm gives it and deepened the kiss . And ohm did not want fluke to do notthing he was not comfortable with.  So he breaks the kiss.    And said there no need to do this , and fluke said I want you to make me forget everything.    And with that ohm brought his lips back to flukes and they started a whole new kissing battle.   Has flukes start to take ohm she off,   And ohm moves his hands down too the end of fluke shirt and slowly slides it up to take it off  and you could hear fluke moan to the touch of his hand moving over his soft skin has he starts to kiss down his jaw to his neck and starts to suck on it  hitting  sweet spot.    Ohm stops and said tell me to stop if you want to, are I doubt I will be able to stop.   Fluke just pulls ohm lips back to his and then goes to whisper in ohm ear I have no plan in telling you to stop.   That's all ohm needed   Has he grips fluke side and  slides it around his waist to unbutton  his pants and unzipped them and starts pulling them down with his hand  fluke was a moaning mess ,ohm finally had his boxers and pants off.    Fluke started hoary I want more.    He started to kiss down fluke chest.   All the way to his wasit line.  Flukes hands was in ohms hair.  When ohm got past the wasit line and took his member in his mouth.   And started sucking up and down while he let his tongue circle around the hard member in his mouth all he heard was his name come out of fluke mouth. He let's go of his member and starts to kiss his way up his chest to his mouth    , ohm said  in his ear , spread your legs.   And fluke glady does it . Has ohm put two fingers in his mouth and tell him to suck.    Fluke does and he sucks them hard.   After a couple of mins ohm takes them out and replace it when him kissing him , ohm takes his fringes to the back of flukes hole and gently pushes it through going deeper and deeper and starts pushing it in and out  , and ohm hads the second one and slowly starts to move it in and out , fluke going awww has he moans you feel so good .  And ohm removes his fringes and stands up to remove his pants and boxers and climbs back in the bed . And leans down and looks in his wallet and grabs a condom out and tears it and puts it on.  And leans down and lines the head up where flukes ass is. And slowly pushing the head in , and ohm could feel nails being dung in his back so he there to push the rest way in once it's was all the way in , he starts to move , fluke horray faster , faster.   Ohm said how about you ride me and you can go a fast has you want , he rolls fluke on the top, and ohm could not keep up now they both were moaning and he begins to pick up so ohm knew fluke was about to come and so was he.   And ohm grabs flukes  member and starts to jerk him off after about the second stroke they come and ride there high out.   And ohm pulls fluke off of him and pulls him close to him , and said are you ok now.    Fluke lean back and kiss his lips and said thank you for makeing me forget.