ill prove it to you

it was later in the evening . Ohm woke up to the water runing and the one he loved no longer beside him. Ohm got up and walk in the bathroom where the water was runing , and found fluke sitting in the bathtub  curl up on a ball ,with water runing over him , ,and said sweetheart what are you doing ,has he leads down to trun the water off . and grab a towel to wrap fluke in he throws the towel over his shower leaning down to help fluke out of the water and grabs the towel and wraps it around fluke .and leads him out of the bathroom . he said sweetheart what was you doing , i was dirty , ohm said has he sitting him down on the edge of the bed, what do i half to prove to you that you are not dirty , that you are the one i fell in love with  and i see you has the most inportant thing to me . fluke still did'nt said notthing all he would do was look at him ,ohm did not know what to do .   fluke just look at ohm and reach for the bottom of his shirt and slides it off, ohm said sweetheart what are you doing ,fluke still would not aswer .  fluke just got off the bed kneel down infront of ohm , fluke put his hands on ohm shoulders, and slowly rubs his hands down ohm stomach and got to his waist , and stood up grabing ohm arms for him to stand up , and ohm is lost he dont know what goimg on and fluke what talk to him  , fluke look at ohm and unbuttom his jeans and pull the zipper down and sildes his pants and boxers off, and truns ohm around to sit on the bed ,

POV;

ohm was thinking to him self i dont understand , i want to help him , but i dont know how this is helping . ohm thinking he begining to worry me , should i get him help , i dont know why he thinks i thinks he dirty , it not fluke fault what bruce did to him . fluke is the must beastfully thing i lay my eyes on , the most niceest person i know . i would give him anything i just nee himm to talk to me . and then when ohm relize he dose off he snap back too.

To see fluke unwraping his towel and lets it drop to the floor .  ohm don't know what to said are do.  has fluke starts to lean down and and wraps his arms around ohm shoulder , and starts to lean down  to kiss ohm neck, and slowly sucking on it ,now ohm is starting to get trun on . but he did'nt want fluke doing this if he didnt want to .  ohm took his long fringer put it up under his chin lift fluke face to look at him . ohm said baby there's nothhing i want more then you , but don't do this if you dont want to . fluke just look at ohm and move his fringer gently . and push him back on the bed. at this piont ohm was lost .  

fluke climb on top of him , and look at ohm . in the eyes and lead in and kiss him on the lips .and kiss him slowly ohm wrap his arms around flukes back pulling him closer , and fluke was pushing his touge in ohm mouth , and ohm gave him permission to enter aand has they kiss slowly , fluke breaks the kiss kissing down to his jaw line to his neck and slowly kissing down his abbs ,  and back up catching his lips , he broke the kiss after what frlt for a life time , and reach over in the left draw , and grab the lube , and put some in his hand and rub it ohms member,  ohm went to speak , but he was cut off when fluke took his menber and line it up with his hole , and push it in and all that came out was a loud moan and fluke sit ohm up on the bed , and wraps his, arms around him and , starting rideing him slowly up and down ,  and ohm could feel drops of tears falling on his shoulder,  and he rise fluke head up to see the tears in his eyes , ohm said fluke we need to stop and you need to tell me whats wrong . fluke shook his head and said' i need this , ohm please take me . ohm had second thouhts about this , but he did has fluke ask , and grab fluke ncke and pulls fluke lips to his we a heated kiss , and trun fluke over on his back , and push in to him , over and over , has fluke horay for more , ohm did what he was asks has he bring fluke  lips close to his and softly kiss him . they were both breathing hard they were getting close, and with a couple of  more strokes they bot come , after ohn clean them up, and they were in bed cuddle up ohm holding fluke tight  .  ohm said baby please tell me what that was all about , fluke starting crying ,and said i needed to know you still wanted me . ohm said baby i will always what you  .   fluke  was a crying mess , ohm please dont leave me .  ohm said baby im not going anywhere , you are the love of my life , and for the rest of the week everynight fluke contuined this ,and ohm resured him everynight what he meet to him . but he new he needed to get fluke help , he was hurting on the inside , and he didnt no want to do  ,ohm said fluke i love you with all my heart , im always going be by yourside , but you need to talk to me so i can help  , and fluke agree, fluke  said can we talk some now , ohm said yes baby , im listen how every long it takes .

POV ;

ohm thinks to himself you and your friends are both going pay for doing this to my baby mark my words.