Getting ready 1

There heading in the store , and they was no one in there , fluke said where is everyone , I pay so you can have store to yourself, ohm said here let me hold rose , while your looking around , fluke said ok ,

POV:

Fluke thing we'll we need lots of clothes , car seat, crib, dippers , bottles.  We got to paint the room  , milk, how are we going get all the stuff ✅

Fluke snapped out of it , and starting looking at cribs and fluke would ask ohm opinion he just laugh and said what ever wakes you happy what ever you what get it ,   Koa and earth and boun where also getting stuffed for the baby ., fluke said ohm can we get  rose some cloths too , ohm said yes sweetheart, they have been there for hours  and fluke bought most of the store out , they put rose in her car seat and head home  with everything they bought  by time they got back home , they had the room painted and ready to put the stuff in it , fluke play with the baby why the men did all the work.    Ohm was just happy to see a smile on fluke face.    After they got the room done and everything were it supposed to go , fluke came upstairs. To look  and said" it's beautiful.   Ohm can I lay rose in the crib for her nap.   Ohm said sure took rose from fluke and lay her down and pull a blanket on her and they went to there room to lay down for awhile , it was Saturday night they was getting ready for. Bed , they was coming in the morning to get rose , they feed rose lay her in the crib  and they went to bed . They woke up the next morning  , fluke heard rose crying so she had to get up and get her and feed her and change her , and went to wake ohm up for breakfast.    When fluke heard a not on the door . It was Tammy ohms sitier. And bob her husband, they came to get rose and tell fluke and ohm to get to the hospital. She in labor , Tammy said" sorry she came early , fluke and ohm and koa and boun  and the body grauds rush to the hospital , and mad it just in time , they  out car and rush in the hospital, and she was in her room and ask ohm and fluke to come back there they walk in , she said hi my name Amy  and thank you so much for takeing her and give her the life I can't , but fluke she said what are y'all going name her , we'll how about Stacy she said that beautiful.    Then doctor said give one more push , and she came out and cut the cord , and then the doctor said hold on , you need to push one more time , cause other baby coming out, fluke and ohm mouth just drop two.    She push and this time it was a boy , fluke said we didn't buy no boy clothes , ohm said it's ok.   I'll handle it , he step out made a call  ,  and told fluke. All set.     The girl said sorry they only told me one , fluke said it's ok ohm needs a boy anyway.     They clean the baby and check him and her and was about to hand them to her and she said hand them to there Mom and dad , fluke and ohm huge her we will take very good care of them. She said I know ".      Ohm said doctor when can the go home , we'll if we can get there check up make sure there feeding right.   You can take them home tomorrow, ohm said I'll go home and check on things , fluke said" no you said" you won't leave my side , ok I'll send pream  and Sammy.      Fluke look at her and said we got. Some family members. Dying to see them " if you don't care " she said no it's find ohm open the door let. Koa and earth. And boun in and they saw other one , fluke said we were all surprise. But hey at lease ohm got a boy , y'all can't team up on him , everyone laugh , time had pass by they got everything  right in the house.    Time pass by. And was in the morning and doctors told ohm and fluke.   They could take the baby's home , they think her and ask her if she wanted to see them for they left , she said sure she look at them gave them a kiss on the cheek , and ohm and fluke got the babies ready to go she said ohh one more thing want you going name the boy , ohm said I didn't think about that.    What you think babe , I'm going let you choose.    Ohm said ok , ohm jr . Fluke said that's nice. Yes it is they said there goodbyes and took the babies home .